PART 2 🤎

The ray of the sun was just entering inside through the window and there's a person who was sleeping so peacefully. His face was glowing. The ray was so soft. The bird's were chirping outside. The weather was so good. But after sometime the ray of the sun hitting so hard to that beautiful face and it's made that person wake up. It's Kim Taehyung the most handsome and cutest boy. Just rubbed his eyes watch everywhere and turn back towards the ray of sun and then again he slept. The queen entered. She chuckled after seeing his son like this cause she knows her son slept again. Mother knows everything. She called his name and tried so many tricks to wake him up but at last she got tired. "Kim Taehyung, if you don't wake up rn then I'll not make your favourite strawberry cake" said in a loud voice. After hearing that Taehyung got up then looked at her, smiled then went to the bathroom.

[TAEHYUNG'S POV]
finally eomma made me wake up. I wanna cry. I was just so hungry so i went down and greeted everyone. But there was no jimin. Maybe that pabo was sleeping and definitely forgot his promise ahh. I'll see him later after finishing my breakfast. Eomma served me my favorite strawberry cake as she said. I looked at her at smiled. "Thank you eomma for this. Saranghaeyo." I said. " if you wake up on time then" she said while rolling her eyes. " eomma, in Seoul i was waking up at 4 am cause of the trainings but I'm in my home now let me sleep a bit more." I said in a sad frustration tone. Eomma smiled "but taehyung you've to obey some rules. "
"But I'm not obeying it for somedays i took a small break so.." I said and start eating. My mother smiled and nodded. Appa wasn't in the palace he went outside for some work he'll be right here before the evening.
I was standing infront of jimin's room knocked it but realized that it's already opened. So i went inside and I saw that bitch was sleeping without caring anything. I went to his bed and hold his legs then dragged it. He fell down and thank god he woke up. I laughed at him sm. Oh god this pabo. He looked at me and throw the pillow but i was busy in laughing. "Go Park jimin get fresh up and just remember what you promised yesterday " I said raising my brows. He slapped his forehead "oh shit I totally forget about this. Ok dw I'm just coming in few minutes." He said and went to fresh up. I was just sitting on the edge of the bed and reading a book. After few minutes he came ate the breakfast then we headed to our destination. "Prince, you can't go alone to anywhere let us protect you" a soilder said worriedly. "Don't worry i'm much capable to protect myself and after a long time i came back here. So let me spend some time alone" i said while smiling. "But..." He said and i said in the middle "don't worry btw i am not alone my friend is with me, we'll tc of each other's ". Then jimin and i came to the stable and took our horses. "Let's do a horse race i wanna see that how much my friend know about horse riding " jimin said and smirked. "OK let me show you Mr Park that how amazing I'm in it." Then we two started the riding jimin is so speed and he looks cool. I'm behind him he's keep looking back at me and smirking but he doesn't know that his friend also great in all these things then i just move my left leg back and squeeze for
Cantar the horse. And my horse started running rapidly. Poor jimin doesn't know about anything he thought i will lose. After doing all these things we finally entered the market area. I'm so excited to see that boy. Everyone in that market got shocked and bowed towards us. I greeted back to all them. Then jimin asked a person about that bakery shop and then we went there. We went down from their and settled the horses and i was just infront of the shop. It's name is "The Kim's bakery ". It's so beautiful omg. I came inside the bakery with jimin idk why but im so excited to see him. Then we went to the counter there was a boy i thought it was the boy but he's not. This boy is having a big body and big eyes and good looking too. I went towards him and he just stood up and greeted both of us and we did too. Then that boy took us to a table and we sat there. I found out that jimin is just freezed after seeing this boy. "It's my goodness Prince that i got a chance to see you, and tell me wt u want to eat prince?" He said in excitement. "No no i don't want anything i just came here to meet with the owner of this bakery" i said. "Oh, you came to meet with my brother kim Seokjin." He said. Kim seokjin what a pretty great name i liked it. "Btw what is ur name?" I asked "oh sorry prince I forgot to introduce my name, it's me Kim jungkook ". Both brother are too cute hehe."Prince do you need anything for eat??And i saw there's a person who got freezed and straightly looking at jungkook. I pinched him and he came to the reality. "Where were you get lost jimin" I wishpered while looking at jungkook and smile awkwardly. "Taehyung ssi i get lost in him" He said. "What" i shockingly looked at him. He was looking so confused. "Oh no...sry...i...i was just thinking about something." He said. "Is there any problem prince?" Jungkook asked. "Nothing Jungkook, just my friend dw about him he's a pabo" i said and he laughed and i noticed that jimin is still looking at him and smiling and i got it what's the matter. This pabo will never change. I need to see jin and shit i forget to ask jungkook about him. "Btw jungkook can you call your brother i want to meet with him" I said. He chuckled "sry prince, hyung isn't here cause he went to deliver some cakes..so" he said while bowing at me. Idk but why i got sad i was so excited but...ok nvm...next time. Then we two got up from the chair. "It's okay jungkook next time i will dw okay, and now we are going okay take care of yourself " I said. Then i and jimin came outside. I looked back for jimin but i saw him looking at jungkook in a different way and poor jungkook is also smiling at him. Idk what was going on. I waved my hands in front of his face and then he came to the reality. Then we said bye to jungkook and took our horse with us and went from there. "Hey taehyung ahh are you sad?" Jimin said while looking at me. "Idk jimin i'm sad or happy" i said in a cold low voice. He stopped in the middle and told that "ik you better taehyung and don't be sad ok you'll meet with him today at evening ik" He said confidently idk why?? "What are you saying hm. are u a astrologer that yk when im gonna meet with him" I said in a irritating voice. "Yess im an astrologer cause you don't know what i know. you dumbo, you know today at evening the party is going to celebrate right?" He said dramatically "yess so what??" Idk what is he trying to say. "Ohh my boy, that boy seokjin is coming too and hus brother too" He said and my eye's get wider in happiness. "Are you sure?? Pabo..like why?" I said and he laughed suddenly. "Today's part cake is gonna coming from JIN'S shop and yess as a person of this kingdom he'll definitely come today yk." Jimin said and idk why i felt so much happiness suddenly and i tried to control my self "oh ydk pabo thank you for the information jimin ssi so let's go to palace and help the worker's in decoration." I said happily the rode with my horse speedy then we both headed for the palace. A new beautiful feeling was giving birth in my heart. I Don know what's that but it's making me happy. And finally i am gonna see that boy again.

#something is going happen good...

To be continued......

Release date: 19/12/2023

-Thank you for waited so long for this second chapter guys

- English is not my mother tongue so, if i did any grammatical mistakes.
- hope you all like it.

Sorry for this short part soon i'll post the next part.

<see you soon...guys>