PART - 6 🤎

JIN. a person who's so cheerful and always like to cheer up other's. But that person seems sad and broken somehow. Tears filled in his pretty eye's which isn't sparkling like before. There's something he wanted to express but he couldn't. His eye's met with the person infront of him but he was afraid if he brust into tears and prove himself as a softie...or a cry baby.

Kim Taehyung who was still holding jin's shoulder and looking into his eye's. Prince doesn't know what to say....so he immediately bent towards jin and hugged him tightly. Rubbed his back slowly.

Jin who felt a strange feeling inside his body when prince bent to hug him. The hug is so warm and comfortable like he doesn't want to get free from the hug. So he hugged him back. Jin could felt his warm breathe on his neck. Broad shoulder boy brust into tears when he couldn't control his feelings anymore....

The whole surrounding got so silent. It's almost evening and the star's are showing on the sky. Prince let him cry on his shoulder. It's so good to hug his favorite person. Favourite person??? Maybe !!!. Prince's heart aching after hearing him cry but he couldn't stop him because if he'll cry his heart out his pain will be little lighter...Prince keep patting on his back.

After doing a crying session finally jin broke the hug and stood up immediately. Prince also stood up.
'Are you-". "Thank you for comforting me prince." Jin said between his word's while looking down. Prince slowly spread his hands and hold his shoulder and made him look at him.

"What happened to you jin?? Why r you here?? and alone..it's not a safe place at this time.." Prince questioned him but he couldn't get any answer from him. He bent his body posture and looked at his down face. "What happened hm?? Tell me if you think can help to you." Jin looked at him in a sad way. "Tell me okay dw." Prince comforted him.

Jin sat down on the soft grassland and told Prince to sit too. Prince kept looking at jin but his eye's was stucked in the pair of bird's on the tree. "Why good people's always get hurt? Prince." Prince replied "what" in a shock. "Just tell me dw"
Prince turned his head to the direction of the river.

"Maybe god is examining them to know that how strong they are??"

Jin looked at him and asked "aren't the good people's are God's children?"

"Yk what?? God always examining good people's because the Supreme lord want to know how strong the people's are??" Prince looked at him and smiled.

"God is so cruel right?? He shouldn't examine someone everytime...." jin said with a straight face while looking at prince. Prince couldn't found any word's to give him any answer.

There was an awkward silent when prince spoke looking at the sunset sky. "Nothing is like that jin yk what?? Everything happens for a reason and dw everything will be okay soon". Prince patted on his back which made jin looked at him.

"You know prince it's easy to say..but hard to wait for the better day's yk..." jin sighed. "Ik jin but dw you've me by your side. No matter what happens to you I'll always be there for you. I'll do everything just for you. I'll bring better day's in your life." Jin shockingly looked at him with teary eye's. "Just you've to belive on me" Prince smiled after saying that.

Jin stood up and questioned him "why are you so kind towards me prince???" In a crying voice. Prince couldn't find any word's to answer him. There was an awkward silent created. When prince said while looking at jin's teary eye's "because my heart wants to be..." immediately jin hugged him and brusted in tears in his embrace. Prince hugged him tightly and patted him.

Cold wind blowing. Tree's are swinging beautifully. In the moonlight the waves are seemed as diamond as liquid. The nature is also happy after seeing taejin in each other's embrace. Prince felt strange feelings in his heart which are comfortable. Jin's head on his chest and his hands on his back. Everything feels so good and comfortable. Like he doesn't want to let jin go from his embrace.

Where jin's ear was busy hearing prince's heartbeat. It's beating like a running horse. It feels like Thousands of butterflies are roaming on his belly. His heart is already fell for him and prince's embrace feels like home. A comfortable place from where he doesn't want to be released. Everything was so dreamy but it's not a dream for both of them

They broked the hug after being in each other's embrace for sometimes. They looked at each other's eye's and got lost. Prince's brown eye's melted his heart in just a second. He saw his world in prince's eye's. And where jin's black eye's which has tears in it made prince's heart so soft. In moonlight jin's eye's were sparkling beautifully. Before a moment there was no sparkle in his eye's but now it's glowing. They kept looking at each other without caring about the world.

Suddenly jin broke the eye contact "Thank you for giving me comfort and for supporting me". Prince hold his shoulders and smiled "from now on if you face any type of problem then inform me okay don't think that you're alone I'm with you okay". These comforting word's made jin happy. "Oh sh*t we have to go back home it's getting too late oh no. Btw your brother is waiting for u too he must be worried. So let's go." Prince went to the horse.

"I wish the time will stop here and we'll spend more time with together. The world is so cruel to me prince it's only you who feels like home. I fell for u so hard. But I'm just so afraid to tell you about my feelings what if...what if I'll loose you. What if...this friendship will end too..no i can't say you anything I'm just happy to have you by side i don't want anything...just be with me." He was saying this to himself when prince came infront of him with his horse and offered his hands to him.

Prince was on the horse. "Hold my hands jin". Jin hesitated to give his hands because he never sat on the horse so he got scared what if he fell. He kept looking at prince and the horse. "Ik jin what's going on in your mind. Belive me i'll not let you fall or get hurt ok now give me ur hands jin". Immediately jin gave his hands to him and made him but infront of him. "Don't be worried ok I'm holding you ok let's go now." Prince hold his waist tightly with left land and smoothly able to ride the horse with his right hand.

Jin felt so many feelings inside him while blushing so hard. Prince's breathe was giving him shivers. Prince fell for jin too but couldn't understand what's the feeling. He just wanted to be with jin because his heart wants it.

Like this they headed to their house with together. They fell for each other but someone is afraid to express and someone couldn't figure out anything...

To be continued...

_ _ _ _

Release date : 30/04/24

After a month 💀Thank you for waiting so long

After a month 💀
Thank you for waiting so long. I can't keep promise ahh so I'll not promise you that I'll post soon. But I'll definitely not everyday....

Love you all..tc of yourself...I'm so sorryyyyyyy guys 😭🤌🏻