PART 4 🤎

Authors pov :

A beautiful morning has arrived. Everyone is busy with there work. And in palace loads of servants are doing there jobs. Beside the palace there is a horse riding arena. Where a horse riding race was going on between the Prince and his friend jimin.

"Jimin look, you'll lose bro so better you should give up here" Prince said with a smirk and made jimin frustrated.

" so confident i see... bro don't waste your time in teasing me just focus in the race" jimin gave a slight whip to his horse and made his speed faster than taehyung.

They were just in a row. Some time taehyung was faster than him and sometimes jimin was faster than him. The people who were working around the palace went towards them and cheered them. And they were just only few inches away from the ending line. Everyone's eye's were stucked on them. They just looked at each other smiled and won the race together. They were so good at this. It was just a race to say the least but in reality both of them just wanted to have fun.

Taehyung and jimin looked at each other and laughed. " jimin you're so good at this, it was nice to had a race with you".

"Not so perfect like you taehyungiee okay" and rolled his eyes. When taehyung looked at him and replied "whatever..huh..just say that we two are best at this".
Made jimin chuckled at him and winked at him.

They went to the chair's which was under the big umbrellas. It was so hot and the place was just beside the arena. They both sat on their chairs and then they drank the juice which was brought for them. The sky was so clear and beautiful. The weather was good. Trees are swinging with the way of the wind. Everything was just so nice. He put his head on the top rail of the chair and closed his eye's for a small time. And Jimin was busy in reading a book there.

After a while one of the royal guard announced that the king was entering into the place where jimin and taehyung were. Jimin made taehyung wake up from his nap. immediately and rubbed his face and drank a glass of water. King came to infront of them and both of them nodded to king.

" how was the race went?? Prince and jimin ". Jimin looked at taehyung and answered to king "we were just having fun here king and it was such a great feeling to had a race with prince, king ". King just smiled and looked at taehyung.

"Son have you remember what i said to you?" Taehyung's head got blank he couldn't remember anything what king said to him. He got tensed and looked down and tried to remember that thing. After few minutes he replied to king "forgive me appa, i forgot what you've told me to do. Sorry appa for being so careless." He bowed again and again and it made a little bit sad to king.

"Now you're a prince taehyung and soon you're going to be a king and you've to remember everything. You're a grown up man now. You've to be more careful and concerned about everything. This time i am forgiving you but not from next time okay son." Taehyung nodded his head and bowed again. "I'll be more careful about it from now on appa." King smiled and patted his shoulders.

"I said to you that I'll examine you from today to see that my son is ready to be a king or not." King constantly looked at him. "I'll give my best to show you all my abilities . I'll not make you sad appa". King gave a warm smile to his son.

"From tomorrow I'll examine you okay son?" "As you say appa". Taehyung smiled at king and king nodded. King added something that "but your today's task is go and visit the whole kingdom and give me the details that what's going on in kingdom, like how's the business of people going on? Every single thing i want to know from you. Son." Taehyung nodded and looked at jimin and smirked but jimin couldn't understand what's going on in his mind.