PART 3 🤎

Finally everything has done in the palace. The evening time is arrived. Slowly slowly every guests are started coming. King and queen are standing on the main entrance of the palace and welcoming their friends and the people's of the kingdom. On the other side the Prince Kim Taehyung is getting ready for the party. There are so many dresses, jewelleries, royal shoes in his room. He is so excited and want to dress up perfectly like no one can take there eye's off from him. Specially jin hehe. After few minutes prince got ready and ready to go down when jimin arrived to his room.

"Wow! Taehyungiee you're looking so handsome and attractive my friend." Jimin said while admiring him from head to toe.
"Are you sure? Jiminahh ydk i was so confused idk what to wear.." Taehyung said while adjusting his dress. Jimin went near to him and hitted on his back and said
"off course, today you're gonna be the centre of attraction taehyungiee both girls and boy's gonna fall for you".
They both giggled after that they two went down. Their eye's got stuck in the beautiful decoration of the palace. They went to king and queen. Everyone is just freezed at there places after watching Taehyung. king introduce him to his all friends. Everyone is so happy. After that king said jimin and taehyung to greet everybody cause he had some important talks with his friends. The people's are coming one by one but Taehyung's eye's only wanted to see jin. He doesn't know why his heart is beating so fast but he knows that's it's because of seokjin. Jimin keep watching him that how eagerly he wanted to see jin and jimin wants to see someone too. You all know who's that boy. It's none other than jungkook.

- here in seokjin's house.
"Hyung, be fast almost everyone is arrived in the palace and look till we're here" Jungkook said while sitting against the door.
"Look my brother there's some time left ok. And listen let me give some few times to finish the cake's for tomorrow ok" jin said who's busy with his work.
"Ahh hyung common you can do this tomorrow too okay now let's go to the palace."
Jk got frustrated from his brothers work. Jin got stand up and went to jk ,"Look!! Mr jungkook my work is very important before anything ok. If i don't finish the cakes by tonight then i can't deliver the cakes to customers and yk what? you'll die in starving.." jin angrily said to jungkook. Immediately jungkook hold his leg's.
"Sorry hyung, ik everything but what about the cake? Which you made for the party we have to take the cake with us yk if we get late..maybe the king punished us..."
Jk said in a low tone. "Ohh! I got it now. Dw kook the worker's of the palace already took the cake with them and there's no problem with it ok. Dw now you'll not be punished." jin said while caressing his brothers head "just give me 5 minutes kook ok then we'll go to palace". Jungkook face lightened when jin said this. "OK hyung go and come soon, we're already late". Jungkook said and jin went to get ready..

At palace..
Jimin is Sitting on a chair and looking at taehyung who is walking left to right and looking so worried. "Jimin ssi look still he's not here ahh" taehyung said while looking at jimin angrily. Jimin stood up and went towards him patted his shoulder and said "have patience my boy, yk the fruit of waiting is so sweet." Taehyung gave a death glare to him "stop saying dialogues Mr Park. Look.." Taehyung's father called him when he was saying something to jimin. Then they both went to the king. "Taehyung it's getting late and now we have to finish everything soon cause yk the guests came from so far and the night getting darker." King said to Taehyung and his face got sad "but I'm waiting for someone " king got confused and jimin's expressions changed. "Who's that person tell me, we'll wait for that person."

Taehyung's pov
Wtf i did. Now i can't tell him that Who's that person. Ahh wtf i did. Everyone is looking at me so confusingly. "Actually...i...i....mean...that..." my mouth is shuttering idk how to say. "Tell me clearly Taehyung"
Appa is so puzzled i thought he would be infront of me when I'll cut the cake but unfortunately everything is happening so bad. No one can wait for me and i can't tell anything to anyone cause idk what's happening in my heart. My mind is saying that he'll not come but my heart isn't agreeing on this. Ahhh I'm being so frustrated. Now I've to cut the cake before it's getting too late. "Nothing appa..let's cut the cake before everyone getting bored right?" Appa smiled and patted my back and everyone went to the big hall where everyone's enjoying the night. Jimin is standing behind me "Taehyung you told me that you'll not cut the cake until he'll not come and now wryd?"
"Yes I said that jimin but look at the time and there's no hope in me and i can't let others waiting for him. I'm a prince and ik what should i do right and I've to think about the people's first not about my beloved ." Ik i got frustrated and sad but it's the truth "Who's beloved Taehyung? Jin??" What just i said to him. I stayed silent and didn't answered anything to him. The cake is finally infront of me it looks so delicious and looking beautiful. Everyone is present there but my eye's wanted to see someone but idk why? I was just going to blew the candle while jimin suddenly wishpered that "taehyungiee have a look at the front door ." Idk why jimin said that before looking at the door i blew the candle and then looked at the door. I saw him yess i saw jin i can't belive he's finally here. I'm so thrilled. Everyone is clapping and couples are dancing. I can feel the cold breeze and my heart is beating like a running horse. I saw him and his brother silently entering into the palace while everyone is busy in dancing and singing. The worker's are now serving the cakes to everyone. Jungkook looked at me and waved at me and jimin and we two waved him back but i saw jin was silent and just busy in admiring the palace. Suddenly my father spoke "who made the cake?? Please come here i want to see that person who made the cake?" I didn't tasted the cake but the fragrance of the cake is mind blowing and definitely it's delicious. Jimin and i saw each other's face. I saw there's fear in jin's face and jungkook is keep looking at him. Jin is looking so scary idk what's gonna happen but if anything bad happen I'll save him ik. Jin slowly coming towards us and everyone's eye's on him. He's standing infront of us bowed everyone. For the first time he looked at me directly. The blood is circulating so speed. Heart is beating so fast. Everything feels special and I think I'm in heaven now. And suddenly he broke the eye contact. I assumed that sweat is dripping from his head slowly. The atmosphere turned into seriousness. Then he replied to king "ye...yes my honor i made this cake" Then my father slowly went towards him and then he widely smiled and patted his shoulder. Jin who was staring the floor quickly looked up and faced appa. "I'm very glad to know that there is a great beaker like you in my kingdom. And if you want any help to grow ur shop then come to me okay I'll help you boy." Appa said and jin immediately got happy. I saw a tear just falling from appa's face but he wiped it quickly. I want to know why??.
"Okay boy enjoy the party I've to do some chitchat with my friends." My father left then and his word's totally made me confused. Whatever I'll ask him later. Everyone is enjoying the party and now I and jimin decided to go towards jungkook and jin and do some chitchat.