PART 5 🤎

Authors pov:

almost a week passed and everything is going so nicely. Every single day King is examining taehyung and he's totally impressed by his son who's going to be a king soon. He's giving his best on everything but somewhere the Prince is scared. What if...if he failed to ruled the kingdom like perfectly like his father does, if he failed to fulfill people's demand..
and king knows about all these things which is making taehyung to doubt on his self. King knows he's so pure and gentle. He loves everyone and can do anything for those people's whom he loves so much. He's good at everything. He belived that his son will take the best care of this kingdom.

On the other side, a broad shoulder guy Jin who's making a good progress day by day. He's so happy. He planned to do something new and he hired some waiters on his shop too. His little bunny brother is helping him too. His best friend hoseok who also helps him sometime.

Jin took a break as it's not a holiday but he got tired so he decided to take a break. And jungkook was at home too. Jhope had also came there and there were sitting on the sofa which was against the wall and a glass table infront of it. There were some snacks and juices. They were feeling so bored so they decided to play a game but they doesn't know what should they play?. When jungkook get up and stood infront of them and busy in drinking banana milk. Suddenly he took a sipping of it and said,
"Let's play truth and dare hyungs. It would be a perfect game." gave his bunny smile after that.

Jhope immediately replied "What no...no...no we can't play it just think another one" made a annoyed face. "But why hoseok hyung. It's a nice game." gave him a sad look and pouted. "But we're just three jk and this game will be funny when there will be more people" Now finally hoseok stood up infront jungkook and where jin is enjoying the scene while eating the cookies. "Oh hyung we'll have fun dw okay" Kook patted hoseok's shoulder and after that pulled him for a hug. As hoseok got shocked on this sudden hug.

When jungkook wishpered in his hear "hyung, yk i don't want to play the game too but for a reason i wanna play this. You're coming here often and you don't know that nowadays jin hyung is smiling by himself and talking with the lifeless things too and with himself and sometimes he got teared up too. whenever i asked him why he's doing this he just said me there's nothing. But ig my there's something happened with my brother and this game will help me and you to know what's happened with him." After that jungkook broked the hug and winked at hoseok. Jin didn't noticed them cause he was busy in eating. Hoseok understood that his best friend fall for someone perhaps.....

The 3 of them sat on the floor. Adjusted a bottle in the middle. Hoseok was busy in observing his friend from the corner of his eye's. Jungkook spinned the bottle and it's stopped at him. When hoseok and jin giggled a little bit. "Truth or dare? Kook" hoseok asked while looking at him. Jungkook made a thinking face and replied "dare." Both hoseok and jin kept thinking that which task they should gave him in a dare. "Okay i got something for you bro" jin smirked at him.

"Smell hoseok's socks kook" jin crossed his hands around his chest. Kook looked at him with disbelief and hobi was laughing silently. "R u serious? About it hyung " Kook questioned to his hyung "there's no option bro you've to do it or you'll get punishment ". Jungkook gave a sigh to his hyung and he knew that if he'll refused to do this he'll get a horrible punishment huh. After thinking for a while he looked at hoseok's socks it was looking quite cleaned but who knows how it smells??. Hobi removed his socks and settled on the floor then kook bent down and smelled the pair of socks. But he got shocked and sat straightly and looked at hobi with doe eyes. "Hyung i thought your socks looks cleaned. So that's doesn't makes any sense that it'll smelling good but literally I got amazed you're so clean." Kook praised him and hoseok smiled and smirked proudly. "Yes kook I'm a very neat and clean person. " both brother laughed at him.