Painting

"What are you doing?" Renjun peered over Jungwoo's shoulder.

"Playing a very complicated game" Jungwoo answered, really just wanting to be left alone.

"Can I try?" Renjun watched, interested in the game that Jungwoo was playing.

"No" Jungwoo tried not to get annoyed but he really wanted to be left alone. Renjun did not seem to pick up on this at all.

"Why not?" He wondered.

"Because your a baby and it's very complicated" Jungwoo snapped. He couldn't say the real reason that he didn't want Renjun playing his game. Jungwoo wasn't supposed to have it. Taeyong had told him not to get it and so, if Renjun were to see it, well, it would give the kid nightmares and Jungwoo did not want that in his conscience. He also didn't want to get caught either.

"I'm only two years younger than you" Renjun frowned. He just wanted to spend time with Jungwoo. None of the other boys were anywhere to be found and Renjun had a feeling that they were at the park, without telling Taeyong, but he wasn't going to rat on them. 

"I'm not playing with you! Now go paint or something!" Jungwoo snapped. Renjun crossed his arms, and got up.

"Fine! I'm going to paint something. I think you'll like it" Renjun stormed off and got his paint things from his room, coming back to the living room. He opened his red paint tube and squirted it over Jungwoo's head, quickly adding the blue paint as well. 

"What the hell!?" Jungwoo stood up, turning to Renjun.

"Oh your going to regret that, you little rat!" Jungwoo grabbed the first paint tube that he could find and chased after Renjun around the living room. He managed to catch Renjun and poured orange paint on him.

"Okay! I'm sorry" Renjun laughed, trying to get away but Jungwoo was not letting go. So he did the next best thing he could think of to escape his brother; Renjun sank his teeth into Jungwoo's arm and ran off but Jungwoo ran after him and caught Renjun before he could close the door to his room. By the time Taeyong got home, the living room was a mess and so were Jungwoo and Renjun.

"What. Happened?" Taeyong looked around. Jungwoo and Renjun were standing in front of him, hands behind their backs, looking a mixture of embarrassed, guilty and annoyed with each other.

"He started it! I just wanted to play a game with him" Renjun pointed to Jungwoo. They started talking over each other about who's fault it was and who did this or that. 

"Enough! Both of you get cleaned up. Jungwoo, you can use my bathroom and then I want you two in here and sitting on the couch" Taeyong ordered. Jungwoo and Renjun went off, glaring at each other.

"And if I see you push or hit each other one more time, your both definitely getting a spanking" Taeyong warned. Jungwoo was about to push Renjun again but he stopped. A few minutes later, they were back in the living room, sitting as far away from each other as they could. Taeyong was trying to look serious but it was dimmed down a little by the fact that he had Yushi climbing his back and Sion was clinging to his leg, plus Ryo was sucking on Taeyong's shirt like it was a pacifier. 

"What was the problem? Jungwoo, you first" Taeyong waited.

"That's not fair! Why does he get to go first?" Renjun interrupted before Jungwoo could say anything.

"Because I'm older. Now let me talk" Jungwoo responded sharply.

"No! Your just going to tell on me" Renjun punched Jungwoo in the arm. 

"Your right, I am! And if you keep punching me, I'm going to put you to sleep and make sure you never wake up" Jungwoo threatened. Renjun looked at him with wide, fearful eyes and stopped punching the older boy.