Scammed

"Rock, paper, scissors! Dang it!" Jungwoo huffed, glaring at his brother. Jaehyun laughed maniacally and pulled Jungwoo to stand, pushing him out of the room and down the stairs, all the way to the kitchen.

"Hey boys" Taeyong heard them come in. Daeyoung looked up from his game with the babies when he heard the older two come in. 

"Woo has something to ask you" Jaehyun blurted out.

"Shut up!" Jungwoo punched his brother in the arm.

"Jungwoo" Taeyong warned. Jungwoo huffed and gathered up all his courage.

"Umm, dad. There's this game that Jaehyun and I have been really wanting and I was wondering if you would get it for us" Jungwoo explained slowly. Jaehyun muttered something about not wanting Jungwoo to get him involved but he was ignored so he went over to the younger kids and played with them.

"Let me see what it is" Taeyong put his glasses on, because of course he needs glasses, and looked at the picture on Jungwoo's tablet.

"It's too expensive, sorry boys. Maybe save your allowance to buy it. Or you could ask for it for your birthdays" Taeyong shook his head. He didn't trust the site that it was on either, it didn't look very safe. 

"But-" Jungwoo argued.

"I said no" Taeyong repeated more firmly. 

"Appa!" Jaehyun stood up, just as upset. So much for not getting involved.

"One" Taeyong warned. The two boys just glared at him with their arms crossed. Taeyong was almost scared but he knew that they were just being kids and they were upset.

"Two" He added. A flash of unease crossed Jungwoo's face and he gave up.

"Okay, we're sorry" He pulled Jaehyun away. 

"Man! I was really looking forward to having that game" Jaehyun huffed, sulking on his bed. Jungwoo did have an idea but they would have to be careful not to get caught. 

"Do you trust me?" Jungwoo wondered.

"What? Of course I do, why would you ask that?" Jaehyun agreed without second thought. Of course he trusted Jungwoo, he trusted all his brothers. Except the babies.

"Because I have an idea and you have to be prepared to get in trouble with me" Jungwoo answered. Jaehyun was curious now so he gave in and agreed to whatever Jungwoo was thinking. 

"I am going to steal dad's card" Jungwoo announced, confidently.

"Have you lost your mind!?" Jaehyun yelled. Jungwoo shushed him quickly, not wanting anyone else to hear.

"Just think about it. Dad is always complaining about things being too expensive but he's like hella rich. He has the money, he just doesn't want to spend it" Jungwoo explained.

"I don't know, Woo. Maybe he really doesn't have the money to spend on it" Jaehyun shrugged.

"He told us to ask for it for our birthdays. Would he say that if he couldn't afford this game?" Jungwoo pointed out. Jaehyun thought about it but what his younger brother was saying was beginning to make sense so he agreed. 

"Your the lookout. Let me know if dad or hyungs or even worse, the babies, are coming towards us" Jungwoo stated. Jaehyun nodded and went to distract Taeyong.

"What is this for?" Taeyong looked down at the preteen, who was hugging him. That was strange enough. 

"Nothing" Jaehyun answered. Taeyong felt his forehead but Jaehyun wasn't warm.

"Are you feeling okay?" Taeyong questioned.

"Can't I just hug my favorite dad without there being a reason?" Jaehyun looked up at Taeyong. Now the man knew there was something going on but he was kind of enjoying the hug so he decided to forget it.