Day at the park

The boys were all relaxing or hanging out together outside. Taeyong had pleaded for some quiet and practically banished them to the outside for a few hours. He said it would do them all good to get some fresh air but the older boys knew it was just so he could get some work done.

"I'm bored!" Mark whined. That wasn't exactly anything that was good to hear from a nine year old and it usually meant trouble, especially in this family.

"We should go to the park" Doyoung suggested. Taeil thought about it. Taeyong hadn't exactly said anything about them not being allowed to go to the park but he wasn't sure. It couldn't hurt though, right?

"Please hyung!" Mark, Doyoung, Ten, Xiaojun, Haechan and Jaehyun pleaded with him. Taeil was secretly (not so secretly) weak to even one of his brothers. With multiple of them, he gave in especially when Jisung, Chenle and Sion joined in and gave him the puppy eyes. Taeil cursed them for knowing his weakness.

"Alright, we can go to the park" He agreed, picking up Ryo and Sakuya. Johnny picked up Daeyoung and took Yushi's hand despite the four year old's whining about it. Yuta took Riku and Sion by the hand and Taeil assigned the other boys to each other. Kun was in charge of Chenle and Yangyang. Doyoung had to watch Jisung and Jeno. Ten was with Hendery and Renjun, Jaehyun, Jungwoo, and Winwin were in charge of Haechan, Xiaojun, Jaemin and Mark.

"You guys stay together okay? Do not leave each other's side" Taeil instructed.

"We'll be fine, hyung! Trust us a little?" Ten assured him. Taeil already knew he was going to regret this. Why had he agreed to take them to the park?

"Yeah! What he said. They'll be fine" Yuta answered sarcastically. Taeil glared at him. This was such a bad idea. Especially when Jaehyun, Jungwoo and Winwin lost Haechan, Xiaojun, Jaemin and Mark. Chenle, Yangyang, Hendery and Renjun all ran off somewhere and Jisung and Sion started chasing each other with sticks and trying to hit each other or their brothers.

"All of you! Come back here now!" Taeil had enough. The older boys all dragged their (not missing) brothers over to Taeil and the younger (not missing) boys walked over shamefully. Taeil took the sticks from Jisung and Sion, throwing them to the side with an annoyed sigh. Jisung and Sion hung their heads to avoid eye contact.

"Ten, Jaehyun, Jungwoo, Winwin, go find your brothers" Taeil watched the four boys run off to find their missing responsibilities. Once they were all back, Taeil caught the first boy he saw and turned him to the side.

SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Oww!" Jaehyun whined, pulling away from his hyung with a pout.

"One thing! All I asked was that you do one thing! And all of you, was it really so hard to stay with your hyungs?!" Taeil raised his voice just slightly. Hendery, Renjun, Haechan, Xiaojun, Jaemin and Mark either teared up, glared at Taeil or directed their eyes shamefully to the ground.

"Hold your hyungs' hands!" Taeil ordered. Jaemin and Haechan quickly took Jaehyun's hand, unwilling to be in more trouble. Ten took Hendery and Renjun by the hand and Jungwoo grabbed Xiaojun's hand. Winwin smiled at Mark, trying to reassure him that they wouldn't be in trouble even though they would. As soon as all the boys walked into the house, they knew Taeyong was waiting for them.

"All of you, on the couch. Now" Taeyong pointed to the couch. Taeil let Ryo and Sakuya go and sat down on the couch first, the other twenty two boys found somewhere to sit while they were lectured.

"What was the one rule?" Taeyong waited, arms crossed and very upset.

"Stay in the backyard" Kun sighed.

"So you did remember? Then why, did you leave the backyard?!" Taeyong wondered.

"It was our fault! We asked, we practically begged Taeil hyung to take us!" Jaehyun explained.

"And I'm the one who suggested it!" Doyoung added in. Taeil appreciated them trying to cover for him but the fact still remained he was the oldest and he knew what was expected.

"I can't even trust you guys to do what your told while I work for twenty minutes!" Taeyong shook his head, disappointment lacing his voice.

"That's not fair!" Mark stood up. Taeyong gave him a sharp look so Mark sat back down and was pulled into Doyoung's lap.

"Your all grounded. No going out for a week, now go to your rooms" Taeyong decided, dismissing the twenty three kids. They all slowly walked away, hiding in their rooms to give him time to calm down. Despite how it went and ended, that was not the last time the brothers all snuck out to the park without telling Taeyong, who did know where they were going but pretended not to so they at least felt like they were getting away with something.

_____________________________
Taeil-14 Johnny-13 Yuta-13 Kun-12 Doyoung-12 Ten-12 Jaehyun-11 Winwin-11 Jungwoo-10 Mark-9 Xiaojun-9 Hendery-9 Haechan-8 Renjun-8 Jeno-8 Jaemin-8 Yangyang-8 Chenle-7 Jisung-6 Sion-6 Riku-5 Yushi-4 Daeyoung-3 Ryo-1 Sakuya-1

Grades
Taeil(9th. MS) Johnny(8th. MS) Yuta(7th. MS) Kun(6th. E) Doyoung(6th. E) Ten(6th. E) Jaehyun(5th. E) Winwin(5th. E) Jungwoo(4th. E) Mark(3rd. E) Xiaojun(3rd. E) Hendery(3rd. E) Haechan(2nd. E) Renjun(2nd. E) Jeno(2nd. E) Jaemin(2nd. E) Yangyang(2nd. E) Chenle(Kindergarten. IS) Jisung(Kindegarten. IS) Sion(Kindergarten. IS) Riku(Nursery. IS) Yushi(Nursery. IS) Daeyoung(Nursery. IS) Ryo(Nursery. IS) Sakuya(Nursery. IS)

Room arrangements
Taeil(top bunk), Johnny(bottom bunk), Yuta(bottom bunk) and Kun(top bunk)
Doyoung(single bed), Ten(top bunk) and Mark(bottom bunk)
Jaehyun(bottom bunk), Winwin(top bunk) and Jungwoo(single bed)
Xiaojun(bottom bunk), Hendery(top bunk) and Haechan(single bed)
Renjun(top bunk), Jeno(bottom bunk), Jaemin(top bunk) and Yangyang(bottom bunk)
Chenle(bottom bunk), Jisung(top bunk), Sion(top bunk) and Riku(bottom bunk)
Yush(top bunk), Daeyoung(top bunk), Ryo(bottom bunk) and Sakuya(bottom bunk)