Accidental adoption

"Dad! Daeyoung won't leave me alone!" Jisung complained, walking around the house with the four year old following him.

"Well what do you want me to do?" Taeyong wondered.

"I don't know. Make him stop following me!" Jisung shrugged. Daeyoung didn't seem to realize that his hyung was annoyed and he kept trailing Jisung around.

"Well, ask him to leave you alone" Taeyong didn't know what else to do. Jisung went upstairs but still Daeyoung followed him.

"Daeyoung, if you do not leave me alone, I will put you up for adoption!" Jisung snapped.

"You can't do that!" Daeyoung argued.

"Want to bet?" Jisung turned and went into his room, slamming the door. Daeyoung stood in the hallway for a moment before walking to the door and knocking softly.

"Hyungie? I'm sorry! I won't annoy you anymore, don't put me up for adoption, please?" Daeyoung pleaded. The door opened and Jisung grabbed his hand, pulling him downstairs and out the front door. Jisung was carrying a box and had a marker in one hand.

"Where are you two going?" Johnny stopped them.

"Just for a walk" Jisung lied.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Johnny asked, a little worried at the two of them going out alone.

"No!" Jisung answered quicker than he should have. Johnny looked at him, suspicious but decided that it wasn't worth his time and Jisung and Daeyoung went outside.

"Hyungie, don't do this! I'm sorry!" Daeyoung brushed a hand over his eyes, wiping away tears. He didn't want to be put up for adoption, he liked his family. Jisung set the box down, making Daeyoung climb into it and writing something on the front.

"Don't leave me" Daeyoung burst into tears. Jisung was planning on going back to the house but he decided to just wait and watch at a distance. It took longer than he thought but eventually someone did take interest and came over. Of course, at the exact moment the man reached Daeyoung, Taeyong ran over.

"Sorry, he's not up for adoption. You know kids?" Taeyong laughed, but he was not amused. In fact, he was quite angry. After a while and several heated words, the man walked away.

"Lee Jisung! Get over here right now!" Taeyong picked up Daeyoung, leaving the box behind. Jisung slowly came out from behind the tree that was hiding him. He was quite hesitant to walk over to Taeyong, considering how angry the man looked.

"Come here!" Taeyong pointed in front of him and Jisung scurried over, still keeping his distance.

"One" Taeyong waited. Daeyoung looked between his dad and hyung, worried.

"Don't count!" Jisung whined.

"Then come here" Taeyong repeated. Jisung slowly trudged over, hanging his head.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"You do not put your brother up for adoption! He could have been kidnapped!" Taeyong tilted Jisung's head up so that the seven year old was looking at him.

"He was annoying me!" Jisung argued.

"I don't care! Go inside and straight to your room. You are in so much trouble, little boy" Taeyong walked behind Jisung as they went back to the house. By the time Taeyong got Daeyoung's shoes off, Jisung was already upstairs.

"What was that about?" Ten came into the living room, carrying Chenle on his back. Doyoung came in behind him.

"Ji tried to put Daeyoung up for adoption. Are you okay, buddy?" Taeyong looked at his son.

"Yeah" Daeyoung nodded. He was no longer crying so Taeyong considered that a good sign.

"Okay. Doyoung, do you mind?" Taeyong handed the kid over to his older son and went to go talk with Jisung.

"So what was that about?" Taeyong pulled a chair over to Jisung's chair.

"I just wanted him to leave me alone. It was the best thing that I could think of" Jisung said through his tears.

"You know what would have happened if I didn't come outside when I did? That man was going to take off with your brother and you may have never seen Daeyoung again? Is that what you want?" Taeyong explained. He was trying to be calm but he was very shaken up. 

"No! But he was annoying me! I just wanted to be left alone" Jisung repeated.

"What do you think you should have done instead? You could've come to me and told me what was bothering you and I could've talked to Daeyoung about giving you some space" Taeyong pointed out.

"Oh, I didn't think about that" Jisung admitted. Taeyong had figured as much.

"Hmm, well not thinking about that just earned you a spanking, I'm afraid" Taeyong stated. Jisung immediately started to complain and whine.

"I'm sorry, Sungie but you should've known trying to put your brother up for adoption and leaving him in the middle of the street was going to get you in trouble" Taeyong pointed out. 

"Well I guess, but I didn't expect to get caught" Jisung shrugged. Taeyong tried not to laugh at that. Did Jisung really think that he would get away with this? 

"Let's get this over with and then you owe Daeyoung an apology" Taeyong decided.

"Do I have to apologize to him? He's younger than me" Jisung complained.

"That means nothing and you know it" Taeyong stated, bringing Jisung closer to him and tipping him over one knee. 

Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank

"Now, what do you have to say?" Taeyong waited.

"You hit hard" Jisung sulked.

"Jisung" Taeyong warned. That was not the answer that he was looking for and Jisung knew that but he was trying to stall.

"Alright. I'm sorry for leaving Daeyoung in the middle of the street and trying to get rid of him. I'll never leave the babies alone in the street ever again" Jisung promised and he fully intended to keep that promise.

"Alright, now go apologize to your brother" Taeyong walked behind Jisung as they went downstairs. Jisung stormed over to Daeyoung and patted him on the head. 

"I'm sorry you almost got kidnapped. Do you want to play?" Jisung wondered. Daeyoung looked a little scared but he agreed anyways and the two of them left, hiding in Jisung's room.

"That was a mildly aggressive way to apologize" Taeil pointed out.

"Yeah, I'm a little worried about that but I'm just going to leave it because Jisung did what I said and that's all that matters" Taeyong decided. Taeil shrugged and went back to teaching the triplets how to play video games. Taeyong didn't even realize that it was one of the games he had bought for Taeil and warned the oldest not to let anyone under thirteen play.

__________________________________________
Taeil-15 Johnny-14 Yuta-14 Kun-13 Doyoung-13 Ten-13 Jaehyun-12 Winwin-12 Jungwoo-11 Mark-10 Xiaojun-10 Hendery-10 Haechan-9 Renjun-9 Jeno-9 Jaemin-9 Yangyang-9 Chenle-8 Jisung-7 Sion-7 Riku-6 Yushi-5 Daeyoung-4 Ryo-2 Sakuya-2

Grades
Taeil(10th. HS) Johnny(9th. MS) Yuta(8th. MS) Kun(7th. MS) Doyoung(7th. MS) Ten(7th. MS) Jaehyun(6th. E) Winwin(6th. E) Jungwoo(5th. E) Mark(4th. E) Xiaojun(4th. E) Hendery(4th. E) Haechan(3rd. E) Renjun(3rd. E) Jeno(3rd. E) Jaemin(3rd. E) Yangyang(3rd. E) Chenle(2nd. E) Jisung(1st. E) Sion(1st. E) Riku(Kindergarten. IS) Yushi(Kindergarten. IS) Daeyoung(Kindergarten. IS) Ryo(Nursery. IS) Sakuya(Nursery. IS)

Room arrangements
Taeil(top bunk), Johnny(bottom bunk), Yuta(bottom bunk) and Kun(top bunk)
Doyoung(single bed), Ten(top bunk) and Mark(bottom bunk)
Jaehyun(bottom bunk), Winwin(top bunk) and Jungwoo(single bed)
Xiaojun(bottom bunk), Hendery(top bunk) and Haechan(single bed)
Renjun(top bunk), Jeno(bottom bunk), Jaemin(top bunk) and Yangyang(bottom bunk)
Chenle(bottom bunk), Jisung(top bunk), Sion(top bunk) and Riku(bottom bunk)
Yush(top bunk), Daeyoung(top bunk), Ryo(bottom bunk) and Sakuya(bottom bunk)