1.

Flash back .

I walked in the big scary building nervous . Today is my first day of kindergarten and I was very scared .

The school is so big to a kid like me .

It has big tall ceilings . Big tall adults , big kids that were twice my size .

Mommy yelled at me this morning . She told me if I cried I'd get a whooping .

But what mommy doesn't get is I'm scared.

Tears are rolling down my cheek . It's not like she'll find out she's not here .

"Hello little girl . What's your name ?" The teacher lady asked me when I walked into the class .

"Uhhh I'm Y/n ." I told her quietly .

"Y/n?That's a beautiful name . You'll be sitting at red table . " The teacher pointed .

"O-okay ." I said.

I saw 2 kids sitting at the table and they both looked at me .

I pulled my seat and sat down .

"Cry baby . It's the first day of school and you're already crying ." A boy said teasing me .

"Leave her alone Jackson ." The girl said kicking him .

"Owww ."

"Hi I'm Nevaeh Jimenez. Neveah is heaven backwards ."She said proudly .

"I'm uh I'm Y/n ." I told the girl .

"What's wrong Y/n ? Why are you crying ?"She asked concerned .

"I'm scared I just want my mommy ." I told her .

"It's okay I'm scared too . But Y/n your mommy will be there when you get home ." She said patting my back .

She left the table to go get a Kleenex.

"Don't cry ." She said patting the tissue around my face .

"We can be bestfriends and I'll take care of you forever ." She said .

End of flashback (10 years later )

The dismissal bell rung and all the kids scattered across the halls.

I was making my way to my locker .

It was crowded I barely had any room to breathe .

After a while the crowd died down and I was able to get through to my locker .

"Yoooo moveee . It's like you be standing right in front of my shit on purpose ." Darrian fussed .

"Awww Im sawrrry  I got through the best way I could ." I told him.

Darrian was my bestfriend's twin brother . Although he wasn't as charming as her I always been nice to him off the strength of my love for his sister .

As Darrian opened his locker somebody came brushed behind me causing me to close his locker .

"Mmcht .YO YOU SEE WHAT THE FUCK -"

He started kicking the locker while I started laughing .

"Y/N !" Nevaeh called from the crowd pushing through everyone .

"Y/n it's Fridayyyy night ."She said finally reaching me .

" It is . What we doinnn?" I asked .

"It's this party round the block-"