Arc 3.9 - Luther Abravel

A/N: Soft NSFW

General > Lieutenant General > Captain > Lieutenant > Major > Private > Cadet
———————————————————————

THWACK!

THWACK!

He's been in a bad mood all day.

THWACK!

For some reason he woke up sore as hell, giving him a massive headache. He hasn't even upped his training regime these days.

His hand, bare knuckled bruised and bloodied, brushed back strands of long hair trailing down his face

His gaze viciously aimed down at the bandit kneeling down on the filthy, cold hard ground.

"Im- sor— im sorry! Im sorr-! Im sorry! Im sorrypleaseImsorryImsorry." His pathetic voice could no longer even hover above a raspy whisper with how much he'd been screaming from the pain.

"I don't think you understand the position you're in right now. Try lying to my face once more." He leaned over the man, slowly tilting his head as he stared at the man unblinking, "I dare you."

"I— AAH!!" He screamed in pure terror.

THWACK!

"Your whore wife seems more willing to be left with her head than you do."

"Nooo," he scraped his face on the ground as he clutched for stray sticks of hay, wailing out. His nails scratched on the cold slab as his voice grasped more strength, "That fucking— BITCH! WHORE! Wait, till I get my hands on youuu!"

With a vicious kick to the liver, the bandit keeled over into fetal position gasping for breath, drowning in his pathetic tears.

Luther watched the spectacle lazily as he thought about his schedule for the rest of the day. Lets see...There's a meeting to discuss the eastern front. He had to sort out the details from the last report to hand off the his superior, the general. There were rumours with some prostitutes being sneaked in by some degenerates he had to settle with. But he also had to head over to the training grounds to see how the kids have developed.

He pulled up the snivelling bandit by the hair.

SLAP!

A sharp slap to the face.

"My patience runs thin." He looked like the devil in the bandit's eyes.

Eventually Luther's blood splattered, polished black shoes stepped out of the cell, walking to attendant on the side holding a wooden basin full of water for him. He washed off the grime and blood off his hands and arms and grabbed a towel off another attendant.

"Send the body to the incarceration."

"Yes, my lord."

Capturing another indivisual colluding with evilness. Another bandit, another day.

At least he's made significant progress in his system missions.

Over the years he's managed to track down and destroy a significant amount of bandit infestations around the kingdom as well as preventing quite a number of them from escaping.

He's even managed to hunt down the ringleader and a number of others involved with the group that destroyed and trafficked his village.

But there were several roaches deeply entrenching themselves into the other kingdoms.

[MISSION #3]

[Hunt down those who ruined Luther Abraval's life and murder them]