Prologue

After a light stretch to lessen the stress on her muscles she quickly glanced at her phone.

"Dammit! I'm gonna be late!" Rhea began to sprint the rest of the way to her part-time job. On her way, she suddenly saw an adorable fluffy stray cat trotting around in the middle of the road.

"Aww, poor thing -but I'm late- I'm sure it'll be fine." She looked away and ran towards a shortcut just around the corner.

What she didn't know was, the moment she took the short cut, that stray cat was run over by a suspicious looking black truck.

Seeing the plan fail, truck-sama was enraged! This was the first time his act didn't go the way he wanted.

Unaware of what happened behind her, Rhea was running out of breath after sprinting for quite a while.

'UGHH! I'm never gonna make it on time, might as well just walk the rest of the way. It's not like I enjoyed working there, I really don't give a shit if they fire me.'

Rhea was too lost in thought to notice the truck coming at her direction in full speed, overturning every obstacle in its way. Others around her started screaming and running around like headless chickens when they noticed the truck. And by the time she noticed, her body was flipping through the air and mercilessly hitting the sleek, newly painted asphalt.

Limbs were twisted in abnormal directions, bones were quite obviously broken, hair was all scattered over the place and blood was beginning to pool out of the body.

It was quite a sinister sight.

The pain was pulverizing Rhea's body, mind, and spirit.

'What the fuck?'

'What just happened?'

'I WAS ON THE GOD DAMN SIDEWALK FOR FUCKS SAKE AND STILL GOT HIT BY A TRUCK!?'

'Fucking drunk drivers...' Rhea could feel her consciousness slipping away until darkness overcame her.

A peaceful day was turned into an explicitly gory scene just because a certain driver was unhappy.