Chapter 1: The First Murder

Aaron shivered in the crisp evening as he travelled through the dark street. His children and his wife were waiting for him. He was only a minute far from his home, but he couldn't bear the cold, so he stopped in a nearby coffee shop for a while. His family was wondering what was taking him too long. As soon as he left on his way to home, a man asked Aaron "Can I help you?" Aaron said "No, thanks.". People saw both the guys interacting but ignored it as it was a normal thing. But when a man saw Aaron dead, he suddenly called the police and explained them about the situation. When the police arrived, they noticed a man standing nearby observing the situation, who went home when noticed by the police, but the police ignored it. The police were not sure how Aaron died, so they checked the nearby CCTV cameras but found nothing useful.

When it was too late and Aaron didn't return home, his family started worrying and went out to see the situation when they found out that Aaron had died. They were very sad about the situation. When the police notice them, and asked why they were crying, they replied that Aaron was their father (by the kids) and my husband (by the wife).

The secret service was called. They started investigating and ceased the whole area. They looked for patterns and found out a bullet shell from a silenced pistol. They made a report and mentioned that, and they also noted that a man was observing the situation for further actions.

Later, they decided that the man observing the situation must be the culprit. They collected information about him and tracked him. His name was Joseph.