Chapter 3: A Fake Death

Few years had passed since Joseph died. The police decided to reinvestigate the situation. There was a possible way that could be used to track down the killer. The police went to a nearby hotel and asked whether they had any secret camera outside their hotel. Luckily, the manager agreed so they went to check the camera. They found out that the guy who was talking to Aaron was the actual murderer, but they could not catch him earlier as they cannot directly suspect anybody. The police all checked the records and tracked down the man. They found out that the man's name was Matthew and lived nearby.

The next morning, the police went to Matthew's house, but found out that Matthew has left the location an hour prior. They asked the housekeeper where he had gone, but the housekeeper replied that I was sleeping that time.

London police informed all the stations across the Britain to search for Matthew and contact them as soon as they get a trace of him. Luckily, Manchester Police found out that Matthew was hiding in a secret bunker. They inform the London police. The police then raided the bunker.

Nobody knew that Matthew was a very clever guy. Matthew started running away from his bunker and the police started chasing him. Luckily one of the police cars pushed Matthew's car and his car fell down the bush. The police thought that Matthew had died so the left the place. But little did they know that in the car was not Matthew but a puppet and Matthew was driving the car using remote control.

Matthew has started creating a group to take revenge from the police, but the police was still unaware about the situation. Matthews group had 6 numbers except for Matthew. Their names were: Paul, David, John, James, Samuel, and Caleb. Everyone in the group was a great hacker. The group was called Rule the World (RTW).