Chapter 2: The Wrong Suspicion

It was 2:00 AM. A cold, gloomy night. It was snowing outside. Joseph was uncomfortably sleeping on a torn bed, when suddenly his door started banging. Joseph was ice cold when he opened the door and found out that he was surrounded by officers.

Joseph asked Officer Tenpenny what had happened. He was arrested and Officer Tenpenny told him that you know everything, and you are acting like you are innocent. He was taken to prison and thrown in cell M-32 of the section Murder Prisoners. Joseph was still very confused and knew nothing about what had happened. He asked Officer Tenpenny what had happened. He repeated the lines you know everything, and you are acting like you are innocent. Joseph asked again, and angry Tenpenny replied, you had been accused of Aaron's death. Shocked, Joseph said "I have done nothing: I do not even have energy to strangle someone, and I do not even afford a knife! How is this possible?" Tenpenny replied stop lying, locked Joseph and left.

The next morning, Joseph was wakened by the gun sound. Surprised, he saw from the window and saw that 3 prisoners from his section were shot to death. He fell to the ground and became unconscious of fear. The same afternoon, he was brought to a room, blindfolded. He felt extremely hot. He was made to sit on a rather uncomfortable chair. His arms and legs were tied. As soon as the blindfold was removed, he was shocked. He was in an execution room, sitting on an electric chair. Before he could say anything, the current started flowing at 300 Volts and Joseph started shaking. (Errr-errr-errrrrr) Joseph instantly died.