Chapter 4: Unexpected Bombings

The RTW Group started planning on how to take revenge from the police. They collected data and decided on 3 bombings: in a train, an aeroplane, and a racing track.

When they were all done, it was time to make everything happen. At midnight, Paul and David went to the train station and secretly planted a bomb on a train that was going to depart the next morning. Similarly, John and James went to the airport secretly and secretly planted bombs in the engines that were going to depart the next noon. Samuel and Caleb also sneaked into the racing track that would host a Formula 1 race the next afternoon. Matthew hacked all the CCTV cameras interrupting the plan edited the footage and made sure everything was under control.

The bombings were not to take place at the same time. But the plan was ready and the necessary things were done. It was now time for action.

The sun rose and Matthew was super excited. As time passed, a train containing 2000 passengers was ready to depart. It was 12:03. The train started its last journey. By 12:58, the train was supposed to exit London City, and so it did, and Matthew activated the bomb. The train got off the track and fell off the mountain. There were no survivors.

The plane was also ready for its journey from London to New York. 500 passengers were on board. The plane took off at 13:12 and the bomb was activated at 13:32 when the plane was at 12,000 ft. The plane then crashed into the Atlantic Ocean. Nobody survived.

By around 18:00, the F1 race was about to start. (3, 2, 1 said the referee.) The Mercedes, which was leading the race, had its accelerator malfunctioned, and the Audi behind pushed the Mercedes, causing it to land into the audience. There was then an explosion. 101 people, including the driver of the Mercedes, died on the spot. The race was suddenly stopped and the emergency services arrived.

The police had a secret council in the Supreme Court to find out who the murderer was, which Matthew got information about. This made them all very careful so that they never get caught.