Chapter 3

Things was a little better after Becky had moved in with Dom, and Becky was the happiest than she's ever been.

Dom spent most of his time in the studio working on his album while Tom stayed with Becky.

Tom was out getting food so Becky just took one of Dom's guitar and started playing it without even realizing that Tom was behind her and she just kept on playing and playing until she was done and gently put the guitar down and Tom clapped "oh my gosh!! You're amazing!!"

Just then Becky got a shock and instantly got up "no no... I'm not. I was just messing."

"Are you kidding me?!! You're really good!!"

"I'm a little rusty but-..." "but nothing! You're really good!!"

"You cannot tell Dom about this!!" "Why not?!" Tom questioned. "It's because this Gibson here costs a shit ton of money!!"

"Oh, so you know your guitars... that's pretty impressive!"

"Will you please just keep it a secret..." Becky begged and Tom agreed.

"Will you please play another tune?" Tom begged.

"Sure I guess..." Becky then walked over to the electric guitar and played the cords to parts of one of her songs she had written.

Just then Becky heard the doors unlock and gently put the guitar down while laying down on the couch.

Dom walks in, set his stuff down and sighed "I'm stuck at this part of the song... like I got the lyrics and everything but I just can't find the right sound for it."

"Don't worry... you always come up with shit at night."

"I'm tired. I'm going to bed." Dom goes straight to his room and jumps right onto the bed before instantly falling asleep."

Just then Tom looks at Becky with a glee "maybe you could help." Becky looked away pretending to not hear what Tom said.

"Come on Rebecca!! I know you want to." Becky hesitated before picking a different guitar up this time as Tom handed her Dom's notebook with the lyrics in it.

In 10 minutes, Becky helped him finished the whole entire song and then put the book back before anyone notices.

"You're a fucking genius!!" "Shhhh!!! I'm only helping him."

Hours later, Dom had woken up in a daze and Becky was watching the tv with her head on Tom's lap as they became best friends.

And all of a sudden Dom felt a little jealousy in him but  had faked a smile and Tom had noticed it and quickly grabbed a cushion for Becky before getting up.

"Yeah Dom, Adam had finished the song for you." "Oh? He did?" Just then Adam looked at the both of them confused. "I did?" "Show me." Just then Dom grabbed the book and took a look at it and hugged Adam "you're a fucking genius man!"

Becky smiled while continuing watching her show.

Just then Adam pulled Tom aside "what the hell?! I didn't help finished the song why did you say it was me?!" "Okay fine... I did but I decided to give you the credits for it." Tom lied and Adam smacked Tom at the back of his head "damn you! If it sounds awful it'll be on you! I ain't taking no blame!"

After a few days later Becky got better and is back at work in the studio while Dom is recording inside.

"It's so good to be back to work oh my god!!" Tom looked at her while laughing "do you really enjoy working that much?!" "Well yes and no. I hate working but I love the studio as well as music it's a huge part of me."