Chapter 4

After Colson's driver had finally arrived at Dom's place, Colson carried Becky out "yo! Open the fucking door man!"

Tom went up and opened it "oh my god!" "Where is Dominic?" "He's in the shower".

"Get her in quick! Before Dom sees her like this!"

Tom ran to the kitchen and got the first aid kit.

"I'll call my wife to change her out of her costume".

Just as Tom was dressing Becky's wounds, Dom came out with his hair all wet and a towel wrapped around his waist. "Colson!! How is she?!!" "Well Tom is dressing her wounds now so..." "and done".

After Tom finished dressing her wounds, Megan arrived and texted Colson that she's outside and so he let her in. "Where is she?" "Right here babe".

"Alright!" Colson picked her up again and carried her into Dom's room and put her down onto the bed while Dom went into her room and grabbed some of her clothes and stuff before leaving the room and shutting the door behind him.

Tom sighed while lighting up a cigarette.

"Maybe you should just-..." "Adam... no. Please!"

Adam just sighed before going in to grab a beer.

While Megan was helping Becky change she kept mumbling "cupcake" and Megan just laughed and continued changing her, while Dom was pacing back and fourth outside and Colson just sat next to Tom and whispered "what's really happening?"

Tom just folded his arms "I rather not tell you here right now..."

"Okay what about by text?" "I guess... but I'll give you the short version of it".

Just as Colson and Tom were texting each other, Megan finally came out and sighed "well that's a workout!"

"How is she?!" "Your girlfriend? Oh she'll be fine".

Just then Megan grabbed Colson and left in a hurry.

"Yeah, I lied. She's not okay..." "babe what do you mean?!" "I had to clean her fresh self harm wounds as well as her bloody wrists..."

"Holy shit! Does Dom knows?!" "No... in fact I don't think any of the lads knew about it". "Should we tell them?!" "I don't think you should because it's not something that people wanna show off and be proud of... let's just keep it to ourselves for now".

"Also we should get her a box of cupcakes tomorrow". "Why?" "Because when I was changing her, she kept mumbling 'cupcake'"

Colson nodded and drove off with Megan while Dom was sleeping on the couch.

Hours later, Becky woke up and as usual she went straight to the studio to work as it was the night of the Halloween party in the studio and also her birthday.

Despite her having a massive hangover she still went to work on time while the other lads were still sleeping.

After she was done working, she got to her hideout and started making her costume and after she was done, she grabbed a $10 from her secret stash of money and rushed out excitedly to buy a small cupcake to celebrate her birthday.

Just as she was rushing out, she bumped right into Colson and Megan "oh my gosh I'm sorry!"

"It's okay... so how's your head?" "Oh it hurts like a motherfucker!" And Megan just laughed "first time drinking?" And Becky nodded "it's okay, we've all been there also I had to change you last night cuz you was so drunk". Becky sighed in relief "oh!" And then she started laughing.

"We got you some cupcakes" and that's when Becky gasped in excitement "you did?!" "Uh huh!" Becky gave them a big hug "how did you know I was about to go out and buy a cupcake?!" And that's when Megan told her that she couldn't stop talking about a cupcake last night and Megan figured that she wanted it.