Chapter 6

Megan looked at Colson "would she mind if I took a look at the album?"

"Probably not... she threw it onto the floor and said she didn't want it..."

Megan sighed and picked it up and started flipping through it. "Oh my god! Is that her?!" And Colson nodded and sighed "yeah..."

Just as Megan was flipping through the album, Becky came down in one of Dom's hoodies as well as his sweet pants and headed straight to the studio and Dom was already there working on some music.

Becky didn't even noticed him and went straight to the other booth and started drumming while Dom just stood there and admired her and her talent.

Hours later, Becky stopped and passed out from exhaustion and fell right onto the floor.

Dom instantly ran in and held Becky in his arms and Becky just started yelling while crying "why does it have to be me?!!"

And Dom doesn't say a word and he just held her close while she leans on his chest and eventually cried herself to sleep.

Dom picked her up and gently carried her back to their room while crying because he feels bad for her.

And Megan had noticed it "hey, is she alright??"

Dom sobbed and replied "no... she had a meltdown and a outburst... she's getting from bad to worse..."

Hours later, Becky woke up in Dom's arms and she just stood there and cried again.

He gently wiped her tears away and she just looked at him with her eyes all red from crying.

"I-I gotta go do my job now..." she sniffled before getting up and going into the bathroom to get ready.

"What job?!!" Dom asked and Becky just replied "I can't let my band mates down!"

"But you're still in mourning!!" Becky came out in a blink-182 muscle tee paired with a pair of ripped skinny jeans and her stage gears which includes her disguise. "My band mates needs me".

Dom grabbed his keys "I'll drive".

Becky sighed "nah it's fine... I'll be home later because my friend is driving and I was suppose to meet them at the mall in like an hour..."

Dom nodded and sighed. "Okay... call me if you need a ride home okay?"

Becky faked a smile and nodded.

Hours later, it was getting late and Dom got worried and ran straight to Megan "Megan!! I need your help!"

Megan pulled away from Colson "oh my gosh... what is it?"

After Dom had asked Megan where Becky's location was at, he grabbed the keys and rushed off.

Just as Dom was driving, he notices Becky stumbling on the opposite side of the road with a half empty bottle of liquor and Dom immediately parked his car and got out and ran towards her. "Becky!!"

Becky couldn't hear him and drank the rest of it while continuing to walk and Dom had finally caught up to her.

"Becky!! How much have you been drinking?!!"

Becky just giggled and shrugged "I don't know" and then she sat on the floor and opened a mini bottle of whisky and started drinking.

"You can't drink anymore! You're way too drunk!"

Becky walks over to Dom "I'm not-..." before she could even finish her sentence, she had already blacked out.

After Dom got home, he gently carried Becky to the bed and removed her makeup for her before tucking her in.