ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ

Blair Roselle Miller is a 17 year old girl. She's blonde with brown eyes and she 5'6" and she weighs 134lbs. She's your everyday teenage girl.

She's pretty, has not too many friends, and has a good relationship with her mom. She's not much different than any other kid. Until now.

You see, Blair had forgotten to stop by the bathroom before getting in her mother's car. She crossed her legs and tried her hardest to hold it in.

Her mother had ignored her pleas, reminding her it was only about a 20 minute drive and she would just have to suck it up.

But the teen just couldn't. She had tried, really. But she couldn't. And she started to pee.

She covered her face as her grey leggings began to get darker. She heard her mother screech as she watched her daughter piss herself.

Lindsey shook her head.

"Are you serious, Blair? Did you really just piss yourself?"

Blair didn't answer her mother. She was embarrassed, mortified. She had really just peed her pants. In front of her mother!

Now she sat in the car, which was pulled into the parking lot of a CVS, while her mother was shopping for something.

"I'm so stupid..!" She muttered, looking down at her wet and cold leggings. They were definitely going into the trash once they got home.

She seen her mother walk out of the store with an unidentifiable item. She tossed it in the backseat and they drove home.

No more words were spoken on the drive, Blair stayed silent and so did her mother. It only made her more curious about the package in the backseat.