ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

Lindsey pulled Blair to sit up on her bed, she brushed her hair back with her fingers as she began to talk.

"Rule number one: You can no longer use the toilet, your diaper is where you go potty."

Blair cringed at the thought of going in a diaper, but she didn't speak.

"Rule number two: You are to always call me mama or mommy."

Blair wanted to roll her eyes, she hadn't called her mother 'mommy' since she was 10.

"Rule number three: You cannot change or clean or feed or do anything for yourself other than play, mommy is here to care for you."

"Rule number four: You aren't allowed to walk, crawling or on my hip only. Not that your thick diaper will allow you to walk too much."

Lindsey giggled at that rule, Blair was busy wondering how the hell her mother planned to lift her, she hadn't done so in 6 years.

"Rule number five: You mustn't speak in complete sentences, you must speak like a toddler. Babble."

That was a weird rule.

"Rule number six: No disrespect or you'll go into timeout."

"Rule number seven: When you're upset, you can cry and throw tantrums. Like a baby."

"Rule number eight: Remember that mommy will always love you."

Lindsey clapped her hands as she finished. She looked to Blair and, surprisingly, lifted her up and sat her on her hip.

"Let's go to the living room baby, watch cartoons."

Blair didn't answer, she was carried down the stairs and sat down on the living room floor. She sat on her bottom, knees on either side of her.

Lindsey sat on the couch behind her with her laptop. She turned on 'Bubble Guppies' for Blair before starting to type away on her computer.

Blair did as her mother wanted and watched the cartoon. But, he stomach began to hurt. It wasn't an 'I ate too much' hurt or an 'I didn't eat enough hurt'. She knew exactly what was wrong.

She had to poop. She began to freak out. She had to poop. There was no way she was going to poop in her diaper. There was no way her mother was going to make her, right?

She thought back to her mother's words, her rules. Her mom was not one to go against her words. Which meant she meant what she said, Blair was going to have to use her diaper.

She tried not to squirm too much, her mother was right behind her. But, she had to if she wanted to hold it in. Peeing herself was nasty enough, but pooping..

Oh, that might make her die of embarrassment.

But, what other choice did she have? It was either poop while her mother was barely paying attention, or poop while she was watching.

She, of course, chose the first one.

She stopped squirming and pushed, hard.

For a minute, nothing was happening. But then, she whined as thick, gooey, mushy clumps of poop spat in her diaper.

It was disgusting, but it felt so good to relieve herself. Blair leaned forward a bit, pushing a little harder. More poop filled the seat of her diaper.

After she finished pooping, a stream a pee emitted from her. She almost moaned as she peed in her messy diaper.

She sat back up straight and turned around and jumped, seeing her mother with her phone out, recording her.