ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ

Once home, Blair's mother rushed her inside and into the shower. Blair did exactly as her mother said, eager to be clean.

Little did she know, her mother was up to something.

After her shower, Blair walked her way back to her bedroom, a towel wrapped around her body. She opened her door and stopped in her tracks.

There was her mom, sat on her bed with a few things laid out next to her. A diaper, a kiddie outfit, her training bra her (barely A cup) breasts had never outgrown, a pacifier with a clip, and black Mary Jane's with frilly white socks.

"Mom, what the hell is this?" Blair questioned. Lindsey laughed.

"This is all for you, sweetheart. Since you wanted to piss yourself in my car like a toddler, that's how you'll be treated." Her mom explained, all with a smile on her face.

"I told you, it was an accident! I really had to-"

Her mother held up her hand, stopping Blair.

"I don't care what you told me. This is my decision and this is what you're doing. Now lay down and let me get you diapered and dressed."

Blair was a mommy's girl. So, she did what was asked. She laid on her bed and let her mother removed the towel before she grabbed the thick diaper.

The diaper was patterned with teddy bears and little pink hearts. Her mom lifted her and slide the diaper underneath her before powdering her and taping it on.

The diaper held her thighs apart a little, and it annoyed her.

Next, her mother grabbed the dress. The dress was a short-sleeved onesie dress in a pastel yellow shade, it also had teddies printed on it.

Lindsey slide the training bra on Blair a before pulling the dress over her head. She had her lay back down before lifting the skirt of the dress and doing up the crotch buttons of the onesie.

After she was dressed, the pacifier clip, the string made of woven yarn and a pink ribbon bow, was clipped to her dress and the pacifier was pushed into her mouth.

Her mother squealed and clapped her hands.

"Oh my goodness, you look adorable!" She smiled, pulling out her phone. After a few embarrassing pictures her mother spoke again.

"Now, let's go through the rules of this new change."