ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ

Blair wanted to start crying as Lindsey stopped recording and sat her phone down before sitting her laptop aside and coming over to her.

"Look at you! Just made poopies in your diaper! Such a good girl!" The woman cooed, rubbing Blair's head.

The teen went bright pink. Her mother, her own mother, had recorded her pooping in a diaper.

"W-what.. w-why.." She babbled. She was so shocked and confused.

Lindsey giggled. "Why what, baby? Why did mommy record you?"

Blair clumsily nodded, her eyes searching her mom's face for an answer. All she could see was her new mom, who had a toddler.

"Mommy recorded you because she's gonna put it up on your new instagram account!" Lindsey smiled, seemingly proud of herself.

Blair was in complete shock. An Instagram account? For what? There was no reason this needed to be on the internet.

"We'll talk about this later, sweetie. Right now, mommy has to get you out of that stinky diaper doesn't she?" Lindsey teased, patting the front page of Blair's diaper.

Lindsey had left the room to get a fresh diaper, some baby wipes, and baby powder. Blair was left to think about why this was happening. Why her?

Her mom came back and had Blair lay on her back. She pulled up the skirt of the dress and unbuttoned the crotch buttons of Blair's onesie before snapping a quick picture.

Blair whined and Lindsey giggled as she got to changing her diaper. Before removing the tabs, she massaged Blair's stomach. Blair squirmed.

"I'm just making sure you're empty, baby."

Lindsey was right to do so, because suddenly Blair scrunched up her face and dropped another large mushy load with a whine.

"There we go, all done!" Lindsey smiled before reaching down and undoing the diaper tabs. She wiped up poop and dumped wiped in the seat of the messy diaper.

She moved the diaper and held up Blair's lower half as she cleaned her completely. She ended up having to use 23 wipes. "Stinky girl!"

Blair was embarrassed. The heels of her hands dug into her face as she hid herself from her diaper change.

Lindsey slid a fresh diaper under her before grabbing the baby powder. The diaper had tiny blue bows printed all over it.

Blair's diaper was pulled over her privates and the 4 tabs were done up before she was allowed to sit back up. She watched her mother check her watch.

"Alright baby, it's almost 5. I'm gonna have you take a nap and you can have dinner after."

Blair had no choice but to comply as her mom picked her up and took her to the master bedroom. She was laid on her mother's bed and her shoes were taken off.

Lindsey kissed her forehead before tucking her in, turning out the lights, and closing the door. Blair did question why she couldn't sleep in her room.

Nor did she hear her mother lock the door behind her.