Chapter 2- Ain't this interesting?

The moment everybody introduces themselves. Something caught Chuuya's attention as he quickly looks at the screen.

He was suddenly feeling someone's presence. But he couldn't see who. 

"What is it?" Dazai asked also looking at where Chuuya is glaring. Mori noticed this and also looks at Chuuya. Dazai's voice caught the others as well since there was originally an awkward tense atmosphere. Chuuya wanted to curse at him but feels hard to do so when his full attention is on the screen. 

"I can feel someone watching us from there"

Then suddenly, there a bright voice of a little girl giggling. The others took action and were on defense, ready for a surpice attack. But it didn't happen. They were only given the sound of chips being eaten of a young man with a weird getup. 

"Ara ara~ I am actually using my shinubo voice on you guys for the first time~"

"... A... Shinubo voice?"

There was a little girl with chocolate brown hair with a beautiful Heterochromia eyes- blue and red.

"Yes~ sooo explanation explanation. I decided to kidnapped you all for a reaction"

...

They were kidnapped for this? Isn't this just a waste of time?

"Can you put us all back? we didn't even agreed for this"

"And we still have work to do" Chuuya said, his glare disappearing. He could never be angry with children... who thinks kidnapping a group of dangerous individual could be fun...

The little girl laughs, but then sighs sadly. "Unfortunately, I cannot do that unless the conditions are met. You see, my ability is called [THAT TIME SHALL NOT BE CONTAINED] is like creating a space pocket out of thin air and putting alive objects to do their binding until the conditions are met. You guys are currently in my space pocket and are task to watch and react things that I'll be showing you"

"If it makes you feel better. This place does not abide the power of physics and time, which means, it does not follow the same time as on the outside making every day only a minute"

"Can't you just see this as a long (and yet short) vacation?" the child said doing a puppy eyes. The other killers looks at her without any emotions. Clearly weren't moved. Chuuya on the other hand grip Dazai's coat with determination while the said teen sighs muttering a 'troublesome'.

"Well then, we'll do it" said Mori, who looks too bright to be kindness.

Chuuya nods, clearly hoping for the child to cheer up. 

The child jumps happily before saying that they should sit down so that they could begin.

"So, we'll have to pick the person we will be reacting to among everyone of you"

This brought everyone's attention to life. A lot of huhs, and what, and don't you dare appeared but the little girl ignored them all.

A spinning wheel appeared with their names on it on the screen.

(The spinning wheel is definitely NOT rigged. ( ˘▽˘)っ♨)

And fate must have hate Chuuya because the arrow stopped on his name. There were a lot of sighs of relief and Chuuya wasn't among them. 

"NOO!" Dazai laughs aat his misfortune while Chuuya tried to kick Dazai out of spite. "Why me!? That thing is definitely rigged!"

"Why not? I kinda like you" the child said, and a blush appears on Chuuya's chicks. He is beginning to think this child isn't who he thinks she is...