Chapter 9- Explosion

Fyodor knows enough about Chuuya Nakahara. The Port Mafia executive as well as the strongest ability user in the Port Mafia. How could he not know him? He was the one who defeated the Red Dragon. A creature that was born from all the chaos of abilities.

Although he bet it also related to the fact that Dazai is inside the dragon. He just don't know why.

He knew the two didn't like each other. But he also knew that Dazai should be working together with the red head since Dazai was a port mafia executive once.

They act as if they hate each other.

But their words and actions didn't explain why the two would save either one of them. Chuuya might have decided to destroy the red dragon for everyone's salvation, but if it weren't for the fact that he still took action despite his limited control over and save Dazai from the poison, then the man wouldn't have been alive till the last time he saw him.

Then there's how Dazai cancels out the red head's ability. He could have not save the red head and that's that.

What are their relationship?...

If he's trying to follow his suspicion, then he'd say Dazai has a soft spot for the red head.

But if he'd follow Dazai's harsh denial, then he'd say... Dazai isn't that of a genius he is.

That fact, made him feel satisfied. So he smiled (its more like a smirk actually) towards the younger version of Dazai.

'Maybe I could use this for my next plan~...' he thought.

"Let's all sit everyone" Kouyou said as she sat down first. To everyone's astonishment, their situation is actually in fact true and now they are currently sitting inside a wide theater. Their future really is full of mystery and surprises!

"Hey! Would it kill you to tell me where we're going?!" Chuuya's voice is heard across the room. The screen flashes and a park is seen in the screen. Not too long, Chuuya and Dazai's figures appeared.

"Oh! So it's like watching a movie!"

"Yeah... that's kinda like it..."

"Are we going to watch Nakahara-san till he reach the age of... um... adulthood?" Aya asked who remembers that she didn't know how old Chuuya was in her timeline.

"It seems so" Ango said, arranging his glasses.

It pains him to say this but... he is a little bit intrigue.

"Sorry, but could you not talk to me? I'm busy breathing"

Chuuya rolled his eyes while he ignores Alabtross's snickering.

"I'm gonna wring your neck, you suicidal nut! Now tell me where we're going!"

"This back ground music is kinda... making this whole situation goofy"

"Its more like... adorable children playing mafia"

"Escuse me, what?"

Chuuya tried to kick Dazai, but the other boy quickly dodge him. "To investigate"

"huh?"

"We're going to talk to an eyewitness of the explosion"

"what explosion?"

"um... what exactly are you guys doing before.. this? I'm afraid without context, I am a little bit confuse" Oda asked.

"Oh well, Chuuya here and I was sent by Mori to investigate like what I had mentioned of an explosion. This explosion will further reveal how the previous boss was resurrected"