Chapter 10- Frustration and 'Concern'

"Forget about talking to the guy. It's easier to rough this sucker up a bit... and then make him talk, huh?" Chuuya said as he tilted his head.

 "Get down, things are gonna get wild" next to him. Dazai looked unimpressed or amazed. He only deadpans in tiredness and boredom. He finally sighs. 

"This kid..."

"Who you calling kid!"

"Not this again..." Dazai looks tired even more. More so than the screen him himself. 

"Its funny how they argue about one being 'not' a kid, the other one agreeing he's a kid. But both of them are kids"

"Aren't you 15, Chuuya?" Lippmann hums in a wonder before asking. 

"? Yeah"

"Same here" Dazai said rolling his eyes. 

But then Oda chuckled. "But you're younger, Chuuya-san is older"

"..." Everybody became silent. 

"Months at least, Chuuya's birthday is April 29, while Dazai's June 19" Ango said to break away the silent. But that only started to rile them up. 

"WHAT!?!" The look of both Chuuya and Dazai's face would have been good for comedy shows, but both looks like mountains of rocks had fallen them to their doom. Their life fees more darker than expected, but both thinks differently.

'There is no way I'm younger than this pipsqueak!!!' Dazai thought as he glares at Chuuya with a flabbergasted look.

Chuuya on the other hand feels his emotion gone wild. 'I... I am older than him... but why am I so short?...'

Albatross scoffs, while Verlaine frowns in a wondering thought. 'It couldn't have been his ability's fault right? It must have messed up his growth spurt...'

The scene continues-

"Hands up and turn around. I thought you'd be reinforcements, but you're just kids... Is the Port Mafia that desperate? Or do they just not care about this Randou person?"

"Randou?"

"The guy we're on our way to see. He's the one who had you captured earlier"

"Oh, that dude..."

"Him? but I thought he's you're ally..." Chuuya looks at the long haired man who smiled at him in return.

"Unfortunately, such cases isn't rare Chuuya-kun" 

"Hah! I figured it out!" Aya said proudly. The older people looks at her with mild amusement, but some looked impressed. 

He remembers now. Now he understands why he's here.

Chuuya sighs, but then glares at Dazai who was smirking. "It doesn't matter that she got it first" he mumbled before rolling his eyes.

Chuuya feels embarrassed and ashamed, but she's just a kid. A smart kid. Besides, its not like he could yell at the girl like a jealous kid. That's even worst!...

By the way... how's the kid relevant to me?...

"Hey, chump!" Chuuya began to walk closer. "Look, let's not waste everyone's time here. First, you'll shoot me... and then I'll strike back by kicking you into next week. And if you got anyone else with you, I'll mess 'em up too. The end"

"What?" the man asked in disbelief. Dazai also began to walk closer "Oh, perfect" and then stopped once he's finally behind the man. "And here I was about to trick him into giving us intel"