Chapter 5- The Rumor

EXTRA!

"So, how exactly were you able to noticed Fumiya-chan earlier?" Dazai asked curiosly. Chuuya glares at him with distaste before looking elsewhere. "Don't know... I just feel like someone was watching me... and I'm used to feeling being watch so..." Dazai only let out n 'oh!~' before smirking. "You're no better than a freak then"

What the!?- is this karma?!

"F*ck you Dazai!"

["Let's continue shall we?~"]- Fumiya said.

"Hey! You're that dumb kid with the death wish!"

"Yeah, yeah, good to see you're just peachy, kid. Wish I could say the same... but as you can see, someone did a number on me"

"Why, you've only just met, and already you're the best of friends"

"What!?" 

Both of Chuuay and Dazai shudders in horror. 

"I still haven't forgiven you for that..." Dazai said still disgusted. While Chuuya horrified, glares at the Port Mafia boss. "We are not even friends"

"Yeah! what will Ane-san think if I'd befriend a stupid slug"

"Ye- wait WHAT!?"

["I have decided to just continue the scenes when they starts arguing"] Fumiya's said, voice sound so tired.

"Now I'd like to discuss a few things about yesterday with Chuuya here. Would you mind letting him free, Randou-kun"

"I would recommend against that. This boy is dangerous"

Huh? why does he look... worried? contemplated? that guy acts creepy too...

"yes, I am aware. Oh, and Randou-kun"

"Hm?"

"You seem specially cold. Are you quite alright?"

"It pains me to admit... but I am frozen to the bone"

There it is again! Is it just me!? Chuuya thought in a wonder. In desperate, he unconsciously looks at his side and saw Dazai. "Do you think he's hiding something?"

Chuuya really regrets it now, since it'll mean either he'd answer him seriously or tease him about being too paranoid. Dazai wasn't able to answer him because a loud sound of a chair falling off was heard!

BANG!*

"Holy crap!"

"language" Chuuya doesn't have the time to argue back. Who let a chair fall off anyway!? 

"PUWAA! I am finally done!" said the dark haired boy from earlier. 

Chuuya actually forgot about this other kid... Chuuya deadpans. 

Ranpo pouts as Fukuzawa sighs. "I apologized, I didn't noticed he left"

They all do. Even more so when one realizes that everyone in the room are all killers. Trained to be as slicks as an assassin. 

"Anyway! It's not my fault! You guys were watching so slow that I was able to predict the outcome before you!" Predict? Is this kid another smartass too?...

"Ranpo" Fukuzawa warns, but the kid named Ranpo only sticks his tongue out. "I just spends my almost whole life on those comfortable beds inside that room" he said pointing at a corner where a mysterious door is shown. Chuuya wonders when it had appeared. "Give me some slack!" Ranpo wines. 

Past react to Chuuya Nakahara [Soukoku]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें