First Sight

Y/n

I am on the floor and look at my hand. Blood. I feel as i am dragged into a building behind me. I look as the doors shut and the peacekeepers take out the whips. Shit

Coriolanus

I stand up out of my chair as she hits the ground. I see as she is dragged into a building and the doors shut. The cameras switch into the building and I see the peacekeepers take out the whips.

"WHAT ARE THEY DOING?" I scream

"They are just teaching her a lesson" says the game maker.

"You sick psycho"

I feel a force in my face. This bitch slapped me.

"Learn your manners my boy or you'll end up like her"

I storm out of the room and go home.

Y/n

I wake up in a bed and my hands are handcuffed to the bars one the bed. I look at my skin and see cuts and bruises all over my body. All I remember is them laughing as I was getting whipped.

I start to tug on the chains and start to scream.

"LET ME OUT I AM NOT A FUCKING ANIMAL!"

I see doctors rush into the room. 2 nurses hold me down as one grabs a needle. It slides through my arm and I start to feel sleepy.soon it goes black.

******

Coriolanus

I wait at the train station waiting for the tributes. I should not be here but after what happened to her I need her to trust me.

I see the train pull up and stop. I hear screaming of other tributes not wanting to leave. I look for y/n and then I see her. She is rolled out in a hospital bed and my heart stops. What did they do to her? I examine her and see slashes and blood all over her. None of them are bandaged or treated. She needs to be helped.

They roll the bed past me and I quickly put a white rose by her arm. My white rose

Authors note: Hi <3 so I was thinking on maybe having her get hurt in the arena and then snow goes in to help her. That means the game itself might be kinda short but I kinda want dramatic. Tell me what you think 💕