Little Angel

Y/n

I hear the siren and I sprint over to the pile of weapons.

Multiple tributes rush in my direction but I get there first.

I grab and axe and food and rush over the the hole in the ground. I slide down and tumble to the ground.

I scramble to pick up everything and continue to run. I spot a door that is locked shut.

There is an opening and I slide through. I look up and no one is here.

I set my stuff down and take a breath. I sit down for a second and feel something.

I look down at my legs and pull up my dress. Blood

I am not hurt.

But it finally clicks

The baby.
I am having a miscarriage

****

Coriolanus

The siren goes off and I see y/n run over to a pile of weapons and food. She rushes to grab stuff and makes her way to the hole. She slides down and falls. She scrambles to pick things up and keeps running.

She finds and door and slides through an opening.

The cameras switch to inside and she sets her stuff down.

She sits down but then she has a look of confusion on her face.

She pulls up her dress and blood is running down her legs.

The baby

I sit up and clench my stomach. I see y/n on the screen as she starts to cry. I get up and walk over to the TV. Tigris tries to sit me back down but I shove her away. I look up and my fist fires on the TV. It goes black as it shatters.

I need to see y/n