The show must go on

Coriolanus

I run over to y/n right as I see her eyes open. I hug her tight and don't let go. I told myself I was not going to cry but screw it.

I feel her nails dig into my skin and she grabs me for comfort.

About 2 hours go by and me and her are just sleeping. I get awoken by a knock on the door.

The door swings open as the game maker makes her way into my view.

"Hello coriolanus Snow. I need to discuss some things."

" Like what"

"Like y/n l/n over there."

"What do you want from her?"

"I want her to go in the games in 3 days."

'i thought they were tomorrow?"

"Well after I heard about this and the protests in district 11 I decided to give you a little more time."

"But-"

"No buts, I have delayed the games long enough. The viewers are mad and I can delay again"

"YOU CANT JUST-"

The door slams as she walks out. Shit

***

Y/n

I heard everything.

3 days is not enough. I will be the one person I the area that is already weak. I am so dumb why did I not think

I can't stress out. I need to pull myself together. I need to win the games.

***

Coriolanus

Tigris came to visit y/n and they talked for a while. It was around 10 at night and tigris wanted me to go home.

I kiss y/n on the forehead as I grab my bag and walk out the door.

****

Y/n

I start to get ready for bed but I hear a knock at the door. The door creaks open and I see 3 men with guns and in a uniform.

I sit up and panic.

They grab me by the arms and drag me out of my bed. I scream and kick but it's no use. I get dragged out of the room and then I feel a blindfold go over my eyes. The soon put a cloth in my mouth to make me stop screaming.

I feel a pinch in my left arm and I start to feel weak. I become limp and flop over.

****