Big Mistake

Coriolanus

I turn over and see y/n. She is beautiful. Last night was the first time I realized that I really love her.

I climb out of bed and look for my pants and shirt. I find all of them spraled all over the room. I don't remember much but I do know that she looks better with her clothes off.

I quietly shut the door and turn around to see Tigris standing there.

"Coriolanus Snow please do not tell me that you slept with your tribute last night"

"Ok I won't tell you"

"How dumb are you? Everyone is going to know soon!"

"It just happened!"

"That's hard to believe"

"Please just let us be. We are trying our best to keep it a secret."

"Ok but I am not taking the blame"

I walk down the steps and start to make breakfast.

****

Y/n

I open my eyes and roll over to find coriolanus not beside me. I sit up and realize all of my clothes are on the ground. I get up and start to pick them up and put them on.

It is snowing outside so I go into coriolanus's closet to find a long sleeve shirt. I start to look around and I only see suits. I rummage some more and find a blueish sweatshirt and put it on.

Out of my corner of my eye I see coriolanus starring at me.

****

Coriolanus

I walk in to wake up y/n for breakfast and see her in my closet putting on my sweatshirt. It is down to her knees and is so big on her. She looks amazing.

"You look beautiful"

"Oh my God you scared me! Is it ok if I borrow this I don't have any winter clothes."

"Of course"

I walk over to her and kiss her. She giggles and I pick her up. She is small and light to me.

"CORIOLANUS SNOW PUT ME DOWN!"

"Not until I can get that sweatshirt on the ground"

I lay her down on the bed and start to kiss her

(Warning this becomes extremely inappropriate and sexual so read at your own risk)

I pull the sweatshirt off until I can see her shirt. I take that off without hesitation too. I unbutton her bra until she is bare.I pull back to admire her and then I take her pants off next.

"God coriolanus you are so good"

"Shh. Let's try to not make a lot of sound."

"Sorry Mr Snow"

I start to kiss around her neck leaving hickeys all over her body. I slowly make my way down to her chest and then to her legs. She stops me and pulls me close.

"My turn"

She turns me over so she is on top. She removes my shirt and then my pants and underwear.

She brushes her hair through my hair and locks her eyes on mine.

"Get up"

I follow and she wraps her legs around my waist. We slam into the wall and I smash against her. We go on and on until we are done.

"Breakfast?"

"After that I just want to eat you"

"Don't worry you will get to later tonight"

I walk over to find our clothes and I hand them to her. We get changed and head downstairs.

(4 days later)

Coriolanus

I am half asleep as y/n's arms are around me until she gets up and sprints to the bathroom. I get up and run over to see what was wrong. Y/n is hunched over the toilet throwing up

I rush over to her and pull her hair out of the way.

(I think you guys know where this is going heheheh)

Once she is done she leans back against the wall to catch her breath.

"Y/n are you ok?"

"I don't know.."

"I am going to get the doctor down the street."

"Ok"

I lift her up and put her back in bed. I bring over bucket in case and get dressed and walk out the door.

****

Y/n

I don't think Coriolanus knows but I think I know. I get up and start to look around for a pregnancy test. I go into Tigris's room and look in the cabinets. I see one in the very back and rush into the bathroom.

(Pls don't judge idk what time period all of this is in so let's say they have pregnancy tests :))

I sit and wait for 10 minutes until I glance over at it. I see 2 lines and I freeze. The games are in 6 days. I can't have my baby die. I start to break down. I put in my shoes and run out the door. I see coriolanus glance over at me and yell at me.

****

Coriolanus

I am walking back over to the house after not finding the doctor and I see y/n run out of the house. I rush back in the house and scream for Tigris. Shit I forgot she left. I run back upstairs to check and then I glance in the bathroom. I see a pink stick on the counter and I walk over. It's a pregnancy test. It's y/n's. Oh god y/n is pregnant.