part -2

After having breakfast ishan and shubman were playing video games . Other members were out for a movie. Ishan doesn't really want to go so he requested shubman to stay with him and play video games.
Suddenly shubman's phone started ringing it was virat bhiya
On call
Virat - shubi are you busy right now ?

Shubman - no bhiya . I am free i was just playing some video games.

Virat - ohk then . Coach told me to ask you if you can attend today's interview shubi.  If you are free then can you please make it to the interview.  If you won't go then I'll have to leave my movie plan and go their . Please shubi .

Shubman - its ok bhiya I'll go don't worry and enjoy.

After cutting the call

Ishan - what happened?

Shubman- i have to go ishu . Virat bhai told me about an interview today .

Ishan - (whining) whyyyyyy. You said you will play with me na . Plzzz don't go shubi.

Shubman - its necessary ishu . Please try to understand if i won't go then virat bhai will have to cancel their plan and go there . 

Ishan -( pouting ) okay but only for virat bhai . You can go now.

Shubman changed into other cloths and was getting ready he was combing his hairs then he saw ishan from mirror who was sulking in the corner and was talking to his pillow. 
Shubman smiled at him and went towards him .

Shubman - (cupped ishan's face) ishu please don't be sad na i told you na its important. 

Ishan looked at shubman with puppy eyes . He was looking so adorable at that time . Shubman was staring at ishan's pouty  lips which were looking red due to bitting them constantly as a habit.
Shubman then came out of his thoughts and hugged his ishu . Ishan hide his face in shubman's neck . They hugged for a moment and then shubman tried to move away from the hug but ishan held him tightly . He didn't wanted to let him go . Shubman stayed like that for a moment . Then his eyes went on to the clock infront he got moved away from hug quickly and one last time kissed ishan's cheek and ran out saying he his going to be late .

Ishan was feeling bored now 😐.he called mayank to ask him to go out together and have some fun . But mayank already had a date today so he couldn't make it .

Now ishan was thinking of doing something but what ?
Then an idea popped inside his mind he thought of giving his teammates a little surprise.

Any idea what is inside his mind 😄