part 9 ( smut 😜)

Ishan was too shy now to look in shubman's eyes . Shubman then smiled and made ishan look at his eyes by putting his index finger under ishan's chin .

Shubman - ohoo so after kissing me without asking now you are shy huhh ... ( teasing )
Shubman again kissed ishan but this time he kissed his cheeks then his nose and then he kissed his eyes.

Ishan's eyes were closed his hands were clenched on shubman's shirt tightly .

Shubman - ishu baby look at me. Baby do you trust me .
Ishan nodded

Shubman took ishan's smol hands in his hands and kissed his knuckles.

Shubman - baby if you feel uncomfortable we can stop .

Ishan - ( looking at shubman with love filled eyes) no shuby i trust you .

Shubman kissed ishan and start kissing him . Then  shubman tapped on ishan's thighs
Shubman - jump
Ishan jumped wrapping his legs on shubman torso still kissing or we can say eating each other . Shubman placed ishan on bed like a soft petal . Ishan was now under shubman . Shubman stopped kissing ishan and looked at his love again whose hairs were messy and lips were red due to kissing and biting . Ishan was looking so sinful right now. It was making shubman's lil ( but big) friend go crazy .

Shubman - baby i am asking last time . If you wanna stop then tell me right now cause after this i won't stop even if you  you start begging for mersy in betwen.

Ishan moaned due to Shubman's words . Shhbman smirked

Shubman - I'll take it as yes .

Then shubman attached his lips to ishan's neck and start making marks all over . Ishan was now a moaning mess . Meanwhile shubman removed his and ishan's shirt . Shubman attacked ishan's pink nippels with his lips at first he was just kissing and sucking them but ishan's moans  were making him crazy after sometimes shubman start bitting his nipples .
Ishan whimpered shubman realized he was being a bit harsh he then again kissed his nippels softly and went to ishan's lips again .
Shubman - ( whimpered in his ear) i m sorry bcha . Did i hurt you baby . ( kissing Ishan ear lobe softly)

Ishan- ahmmm ... no shubi plz dont stop .

Shubman heared it nd went down kissing ishan's jaw then coller bone then his chest nd his waist. Making beautiful marks all over. Then he touched ishan's clothed mamber .

Ishan - ahmmm.. shu.. shubi touch me plzzzz 🥺
Ishan's eyes were filled with tears due to this much sensation and pleasure.

Shubman smirked then he removed ishan's pants nd boxers in one go nd kissed his thighs he then strocked ishan's length with one hand nd was still kissing his inner thighs.  Ishan was going crazy .

Ishan - ahh ..da  daddy i yess just li.. like that  ahmmm
Shubman bite ishan's thigh
Shubman - say again baby .. who m i

Ishan - ahmm huhhh please daddy

Shubman was stroking ishan but when ishan was about to reach climax he stopped

Ishan -( whining) why you stopped shubi

Shubman smacked his butt ishan whimpered

Shubman - what did you say .. who am i ( demanding deep voice)

Ishan - ahh sorry daddy ... but please fuck me now

Shubman then removed his pants and his boxers . His mamber was standing out proudly . Ishan saw how big it was and now he was scared .

Shubman - like what you see baby ?

Ishan - ( with doe eyes) its too big . I.. it won't fit .

Shubman again kissed ishan pationatly he was holding ishan with one hand and with other hand he was strocking his mamber too . Then touched ishan's lower lip with thumb and inserted his middle finger inside ishan's mouth .

Shubman -suck it
Ishan did what he was asked to do like a obedient kitten .
After some time shubman removed his finger and then he placed a pillow under ishan's butt and attacked ishan's neck ishan was moaning when shubman suddenly inserted his finger inside ishan's hole .
Ishan cried due to immense pain

Ishan - aah its hurting ... please  st.. stop . I can't now .

Shubman - ( kissing ishan's ear lobe ) whispering - its okay bcha . You are doing great .. my baby is doing great .. hmmm 
Ishan calmed down listening to shubman's words.
Then shubman start moving his finger inside ishan. At first ishan was crying shubman was calming him by saying soothing words now ishan was enjoying too then shubman added another finger. Now ishan started to moan again he was feeling pleasure now.

Shubman saw that now ishan was ready then he took out a packet of condom( i don't know who put it here don't ask me ) and then he covered his length with it .  He placed himself between ishan's legs and looked deep in ishan's eyes. Shubman kissed ishan and then pushed his hard friend inside ishan .
Ishan cried and start pushing shubman away shubman held ishan in his arms tightly and pushed his whole length inside ishan . Ishan cried harder . Shubman placed his lips on ishan's forhead then he kissed his lips to stop him from crying . It was hurting ishan .
Ishan - shubi plzz ab mujhe bhot pain hori he ..

Shubman - bcha bs thoda pain hoga . I am here na don't cry baby .  Aaah you are tight .. baby don't clench it will hurt you too . Bshh bcha

Shubman started moving at first it was hurting ishan but after sometime ishan started to enjoy then shubman increased his pace .

Ishan - yea... yeashh daddy .. fa faster anhnnm

Shubman - yes baby , lemme me make you feel good .

And like this they had like 5 rounds . Shubman wanted to go for more but now ishan couldn't take it . Ishan passed out after 5th round . It was all too much for him , the pleasure , the love everything.  He was tired . Then shubman cleaned ishan and himself and he made ishan wear clean bixers with his oversized loose t shirt and he also wore a sweatpant.

He took ishan in his arms and kissed his face multiple times ishan scrunched his nose in his sleep.
Shubman - baby you will cause my heart to burst.  Love you baby . I will always love you my baby
Then they both slept like babies

Ufff it was hot right 😜