part 12

Aarav came back with drinks and handed one to ishan. Ishan started gulping drink .

Ishan - aarav my head is hurting so bad .

Aarav- ohh what happened ishan .

Ishan - i don't know i am not feeling well . Can you please take me to shubi .
Aarav smirked

Aarav - ohh yeah let's go i think i saw him entering that room .

Ishan - ( holding his head ) plz take me to him .

Aarav held ishan by putting ishan's arm over his shoulder and held his waist heafing towards a room .

Meanwhile with others

They all were drinking and were having fun . They all have high alcohol tolerance so they were not that much tipsy. They were all talking about random stuffs and laughing.

Rohit - ishan kaha he or ?

Shubman then noticed that ishan was not there.  He panicked and looked around.

Virat - pkka naraz hokr chla gya hogya. Ab vo pta nhi kaha nak fula kr betha hoga

Shubman - bhiya vo schi yaha dikh nhi rha . Ruko m washroom vgerah me kahi check krke aata hu .
Shubman was worried

Rohit - ruk thodi der m aajaega vo shubi . Tu itni tension mt le.
After waiting for 5 minutes

Shubman - bhiya vo abhi b yaha nhi h . Me ab ja rha hu use dhundne .
Shubman left from there hurriedly.  Now everyone was worried . Rohit called their bodyguard and told them to look for ishan.

Shubman was looking for ishan everywhere.  Then he saw ishan's phone which was lying on a table . Shubman asked a waiter about ishan who told him that ishan was with a guy . Shubman looked for ishan everywhere but there was no sign of ishan.
Shubman was now looking like he is gonna cry anytime . Surya came toward shubman and hugged shubman who was at verge if crying.

Shubman- ( sobbing )bhai he was with a guy . What if he did something to him. Plz bhai find him .

Others came toward shubman too . They all were worried and now seeing shubman like this made their heart sink. They never saw shubman crying this much hard.

Then a bodyguard came toward them

Bodyguard- sir someone told me that a guy took ishan towards those rooms ( pointing towards a hallway)

Rohit - idiot what are you doing then let's go .

They all ran toward the hallway. And heard some sobbing sounds coming from a room. Everyone was now horrified because those sobs were too hard. Manager came there with master key in his hand and opened the room . And what they saw made all of them shocked.

Ishan was pulling a guy's hairs harshly and that person was sobbing hard. When ishan heard the sound of door opening he ran towards them . He hugged shubman who held him in his arms securely as his life depends upon him.
Police came on time and took aarav away

Ishan -( drunk voice) shubi you came back .

Shubman nodded kissing ishan's cheeks who giggled. All of them were now relieved that their ishu was okay.

Virat - ishu beta why did you came here huh..

Ishan( pouting ) - bhiya that monkey gave me a drink  that made my head hurt .( Suddenly looked at shubman )Shubi you cried your eyes are looking red red.

Shubman - no baby .

Virat - ishu beta phle bat to puri kr .
Ishan started to tell them what happened.  He was drugged so he didn't gave full description but gave them basic idea of what had happened

Flash back
After entering room aarav locked the door and looked at ishan and smirked

Shubi kaha he ? Asked ishan tilting his head cutely

Aarav pinched ishan's cheeks
Ishan - why are you so cute baby .

Ishan removed Aarav's hands from his cheeks .

Aarav then move ahead and tried to kiss ishan

Ishan - what are u doin
Ishan asked in a drunk voice
Before aarav could him ishan slapped aarav hardly. Aarav became angry

Aarav - you bitch how dare you .
He came forward to hit isgan but then ishan held his hairs and started to pull them . Aarav was groaning in pain .
Ishan - how dare you calling me bitch . I will make you bald you potato.
Ishan's strength was somthing .

Aarav thought that how ishan was looking so fragile just a moment ago and now he was beating him like a monster .

Then boom the door opened

Flash back ends

They all sat in their cars to come back to theirhotel where they all were staying . While coming back ishan was sitting on shubman's lap and was constantly blabbering something and was giggling to himself time to time . When they reached hotel all gathered inside shubman's and ishan's room .

Rohit pulled ishan into a hug and then cried his heart out. Everyone was shocked seeing rohit like this . They never saw him crying . He can act tough but deep down he was very scared when he didn't saw ishan that time. They broke the hug and rohit kissed ishan's forhead

Rohit - ishu is time na tujhe ek kan pe lgane ka mn krra he. Tu kisi k b saath khi b chla jaega kya . Tujhe pta he kitna preshan hogye the hm sb .

Ishan tilted his head he was not understanding what rohit was talking about cause at this time he was not in his sence due to the drugs.

Virat - rohit abhi kafi late hogya he chl ishu ko b rest krne de . Abhi vese b use kuchh smjh nhi arha hoga.

virat patted ishan's head
Others agreed to virat and left from there not forgetting to kiss their little brother's head before leaving .

Now it was only shubman and ishan . Shubman looked at ishan who was looking so innocent and cute. Shubman kissed ishan's lips and then pulled ishan towards him more and covered both of them with blanket .

They both slept soundly .

Guys yk 👉👈 you can follow me too if you want to hehe