part 7 ( jealousy)

Everyone was in the field , they were practicing.  Shubman and rohit was batting while Chahel was  bowling.  And ishan was the wicket keeper. After sometime rohit bhai announced to have a break . Ishan and shubman were sitting together. Ishan opened his phone and saw a massage from his friend mayank. He smiled looking at his phone . Jaddu bhai saw him

Jaddu bhai - ahnmm ishu kisse bat krra he itna smile krke.

Shubman looked towards ishan and saw him turning red .shubman started to peek to look with whom he was talking . Ishan hurriedly turned the screen off and put the phone away.

Ishan - aare nhi jaddu bhai ye m bs frnd se bat kr  rata .

Hardik - esa konsa frnd  tha ishu jiske msg pdh kr tu itta blush kr rha tha .  ( teasing)

Shubman was now poking his inner cheek with his tongue.  He doesn't know why but he was feeling a bit angry or jealous ( who knows )

Ishan - nhi bhai blush nhi krra hu. Bs garmi lg rhi he .

Shubman - ishu apna phone idhr de . ( demanding voice)
he was curious to know that why he put away his phone hurriedly.

Ishan - shubi vo mere phone m charging khtm he . Charge krne k bad le lena .
Shubman knew he was lying but he didn't said anything .

Basically ishan was talking to mayank while mayank was teasing him with shubman's name. And that's why our baby was blushing .

Shubman saw mayank's massages were popping on the screen . He was furious,  he didn't know why. But he was feeling uneasy .

Time skip
after practicing for whole day all were tired . Ishan ask shubman to give him piggy back to their room which shubman gladly accepted. Shubman was carrying his baby to their room. But his mind was still filled with thoughts of mayank and ishan's chatting .

After reaching room ishan layed on his bed and was ready to take a nape.Shubman  asked for ishan's phone again. Ishan gave him his phone lazily. Shubman opened chats but saw ishan's and mayank's chat was not their . Means ishan deleted their chats. This was making shubman more suspicious.
Suddenly ishan's phone started to ring. Shubman saw mayank's id on it . Shubman gave ishan his phone back.

On call
Ishan - hello ( lazily)

Mayank - hello sweetie.  (Excitedly )

Ishan - heyyy wassup.

Mayank - come out at your hotel's gate.

Ishan - whyyyy . I am tired .

Mayank - baby i am waiting for you . Come out fast.

Ishan - (getting up ) sachi

Mayank - hn baba sachi . Ab bhr to aaja

Shubman looked at ishan with questionable face. He litrally gave him piggy back just few minutes ago because he was tired and now ishan was jumping like a monkey.

Shubman - kya hua ishu .

Ishan- mayank ..

Ishan said that ànd ran out . Leaving  shubman dumbfounded .

After some time ishan came back to their room follwed by mayank. Shubman and mayank had known each other as ishan had already introduced him to his teammates when he was selected first. Mayank and ishan were besties.  They were teammates in under 19s matchs.

Shubman - ohh hi mayank what a surprise.
( shubman was not very happy seeing mayank , mayank is a nice guy but shubman's jealous ass )

Mayank - hey shubman . ( shaking hands)

Ishan - (to mayank ) tu sahi time pe aya he chl dinner ka time b ho gya he . Me tujhe sbse milvata hu .

Ishan completely ignored shubman . He held mayank's hand leading him to dining table

Shubman was left alone . He went downstairs behind them . He saw ishan was sitting on a chair beside mayank. Ishsn always leave space for shubman beside him but today he forgot that . Shubman sat on a chair beside virat bhai .

Ishan and mayank both were giggling time to time . Everyone were looking at both of them, adoring their cute bonding .
Suddenly ishan started coughing.  Shubman got up and extend his glass of water towards ishan . But mayank was near ishan . Mayank gave water to ishan . And start rubbing ishan's back .
Mayank - ishu dhyan se .

Rohit bhai - ishu beta khane pe dhyan de tum log ab saath hi ho khana khane ke bad baate kr lena .

Ishan - okay bhiya

Ishan stopped coughing but mayank's hand was still on his back . Someone was not liking this .

After having dinner Everyone went to their respective rooms . Shubman was looking out of the window of hus room . When mayank and ishan came .

Ishan- shubi kya mayank aaj hmare saath so skta he ?

Shubman turned around and looked at ishan

Shubman - but teen log is bed p kese soege .

Ishan - nhi dekh na kitna bda bed h hm saath m so jaege .

Mayank - ishan koi bat nhi me koi or hotel m so jauga .

Ishan - nhi tujhe itti rat m akele thode jane duga . Chl koi bat nhi m neeche jakr pta krta hu koi or room khali hoga to hm vo share kr lege .

Shubman ( Suddenly ) nhi dusre room me jaane ki need nhi he hm teeno so skte h vese is room m b.
Shubman didn't liked the idea of two of them in one room

The trio layed down on bed . Ishan was in between shubman nd mayank . Mayank hugged ishan tightly and ishan didn't protest. 
( they both used to cuddle before so it's normal for them)

It was mid night ishan and mayank were sleeping soundly but our lover boy was still awake . He turned toward ishan and when he saw both mayank and ishan were asleep. Shubman saw the chance and he took mayank's hands aways from ishan and then he pulled ishan towards him from his waist .

Ishan Suddenly woke up but was still sleepy . Shubman pulled ishan towards his chest and and start making circles on ishan's back with his hands in a soothing way . Ishan went back to sleep. Shubman looked at him and smiled and kissed his head . He was satisfied seeing his love in his arms

Like and comment guys