part 14

Everyone was in the field and were practicing. After they were done they sat on some banches . Ishan was still running here and there behind a butterfly.

Virat - ( chuckling) is he 5 or what?

Rohit - yrr schi itni energy lata kaha se he ye.

Suddenly ishan was on the ground as he slipped while catching that butterfly. Ground has grass on it so it didn't hurt ishan when he fall. Ishan looked everywhere to see if someone saw him or not . But for his bad luck his team members were all looking at him .

Ishan got up and dusted his cloths and went toward them with his head hung down and making a cute pout . He knew what was coming .

Everyone was holding their laugh.  As soon ishan made eye contact with one of his teammates, they all burst out laughing .
Surya fall on floor from his chair laughing his ass out .

Surya - haha ishu . ( he wasn't even able to talk ) hahaha .

Rohit - ( laughing) tu idhr udhr dekh kr kya check krra tha ishu .

Ishan was now embarrassed he pouted angrily.

Ishan - huh you all are bad . Puchha b nhi ki mujhe chot to nhi lgi .

Shubman pulled ishan towards himself he was still laughing .

Shubman - ishu ground p grass h hme pta h chot nhi lgi hogi .
Shubman said while removing dust from ishan's face. Ishan huffed crossing his arms on his chest .

Ishan - that bad butterfly.  I won't even look at her .

Hardik - ( chuckling) hn hn tu uske picche gya or gira ye to us butterfly ki hi mistake he na .

Ishan - aare to vo agr aa jati mepas to m nhi girta na .

Time skip at night

Ishan came out of the bathroom in a loose t shirt and boxers and saw shubman was talking to someone on phone . Shubman sounded a bit irritated.  Ishan went toward shubman and back hugged him . Shubman jumped lightly as he wasn't aware of ishan's presence.  Shubman cut the phone fastly.

Ishan - shubi tu kisse bat krra tha . ( still hugging shubman from back )

Shubman - kisi se b to nhi .

Shubman held ishan's hands which were on his chest and pulled ishan infront of him .Shubman kissed ishan's smol hands and looked at his lover whose hairs were wet and water dripping from them was making ishan's shirt wet .
Shubamn took a towel from nearby stand and started to dry ishan's hair with it . After drying his hairs he looked at ishan again.
Ishan's hairs were messy and his lips were red . Shubman put his finger under ishan's chin , ishan looked up .

Shubman - may i baby ( looking at ishan's lips )

Ishan nodded shyly

Shubman attached their lips and kissed ishan very gently. Then he bite his lower lip and ishan opened his mouth Shubman took this chance and entered his tongue inside ishan's mouth .
Ishan was moaning and which was making shubman hard . Shubman lift ishan up still kissing but suddenly ishan's phone rang . Ishan broke the kiss and shubman put him down . Shubman groan annoyingly

Shhbman - who is this now . ( said in irritated voice)

Ishan giggled looking at shubman's irritated face.

Ishan took his phone in his hand to check the caller id . It was hardik . Ishan picked up the call and put it on speaker

Ishan - hlo bhiya .

Hardik  - hlo ishu , sun me surya or jaddu video game khel rhe he ek or player ki need h tu ya shubi mese koi ajao khelne .

Ishan's eyes lit up he ran out of room in the speed of light without saying anything leaving a dumbfounded Shubman. Shubman  looked towards  hallway where he can saw ishan jumping and running and the weirdest part was that ishan was still in his boxers and wasn't wearing any pants.

Shubman opened his eyes wide and called ishan but ishan was gone. After like 30 seconds ishan came back again running.

Ishan - hehe me pant pehnna to bhul hi gya . Ishan took a sweatpant and and again ran away .

Now shubman was left alone with his hard problem . Shubman cried internally and went inside bathroom to solve the mess that was created by his cute but bratty boyfriend.