20

Ishan was taking nape in the hospital room shubman didn't left him for even a second. In the mid night ishan woke up because he felt thirsty.  He open his eyes and smiled looking at shubman who was holding ishan's hands even in his sleep . Shubman was sitting on a chair and his upper body was bent on Ishan's bed . Shubman was looking like a lil baby . Ishan smiled and bend forward and kissed shubman's head .

Ishan was feeling so overwhelmed and lucky to have someone like shubman as his lover . Ishan woke shubman up .

Ishan - shubi . Shubi .
Petting shubman's cheeks .

Shubman opened his eyes half way up as he was so sleepy.

Shubman - hnmmm ( in sleepy voice )

Ishan - cuddles ?
With puppy eyes

Shubman didn't protest and he layed on bed with ishan on top of him. Ishan put his head on shubman's chest and shubman wrapped his arms around ishan in a protective way . Ishan loves the smell of shubman's perfume. Then shubman kissed ishan's forhead and both slept .

Morning time

Doctors told rohit that abhinav was now out of danger and after sufficient rest he will be fine soon. Rohit and others were relieved now.  But Abhinav was still unconscious. So rohit and other mambers went inside ishan's room , they all smiled looking at the scene infront of them . Ishan was laying on shubman's chest with his mouth open like a fish and shubman's hands were wrapped around him . The blanket was on the floor .

Hardik went toward the couple and stroked shubman's head and with other hand he rubbed Ishan's back .

Hardik - good morning mere kumbhkarano . Uth jao .

Shubman woke up and saw everyone looking at him . Then he looked at the little baby who was sleeping on him .He smiled Awkwardly.  And placed ishan on the bed carefully who was still sleeping without caring about anything.

Surya -  shubi tu to bol rha tha ki m jag kr ishu ka dhyan rkhuga . Tu to gdhe ghode sb bech kr khud soya tha .
Everyone laughed

Shubman - vo bhiya meri ankh lg gyi hehe .
Scratching his neck .

Surya- ishu ko god me betha kr uska dhyan rkh rha tha kya tu .

Shubman became red like tomato .

Hardik - guys we got a red apple here .
Everyone laughed . Then virat turned toward ishan

Virat - ye bnda itne shor me b soya kese he . Rohit ke bad me mene pehla esa insan dekha he .

Rohit - me ese ni sota hu ok .
Rolling his eyes.

Then the nurse came inside and told them to wake ishan up . Virat sat beside ishan who was snoring 😴.  Virat softly patted on ishan's cheeks.  Who scrunched his nose in response and turned toward other side .

Virat - ishu . Ishu bcha uth ja .

Ishan didn't move . After pushing him for good five minute ishan finally woke up .

Ishan - shubi....... sone de na

Everyone was done with this kid now . Then rohit went toward him and made him sit properly on the bed and placed a pillow behind his back for support .

Ishan's eyes were half opened and his lips were curled in a pout . Then ishan rubbed his eyes cutely.

Ishan - bhiya meko itti jldk kyu uthaya aaj to me practice k liye b nhi jauga na .

Rohit - ishu 10 bj rhe he or tu keh rha jldi he .

Ishan - fir bhi .

Then nurse came toward ishan she did some check ups and then she changed ishan's bandages . Shubman left the room when nurse was changing ishan's bandages as it was hurting ishan who was crying , and shubman couldn't see him crying like that . Ishan held Rohit's hand when nurse was putting medicine on his wound . After dressing was done nurse gave him some medicines. Before leaving she told ishan to have his breakfast because there were some medicines that ishan will have after eating something.

Shubman also came back as he saw nurse leaving ishan's room . As shubman entered he was thinking ishan must be still crying but to his shock he was giggling having a big chocolate bar in his hands .

This guy is something,  he was crying just a few minute ago and now he is laughing like nothing happened. 
Shubman thought to himself and smiled .

I am out of ideas guys . Suggest me something 😫😫