1.The Rejection

Hey lovelies

Welcome to the first chap.

You're a beautiful person if you're reading this.
___________________________________________________
Alyssa's POV

It's so soft.

So comfy I thought as I stretched on the comfy bed.

But my bed wasn't this comfy. I thought and immediately sat up.

Damn

I thought as I looked around the large dark painted room.

This wasn't my room.

I looked beside me and slightly jumped as I saw who it was sleeping peacefully beside me. I placed a palm over my mouth as I tried to muffle my scream.

I couldn't believe I was here right now.

What the heck happened last night?

Then little by little, the memories came flooding in.

There was a party here at the pack house last night. The Alpha was Celebrating his eighteenth birthday. I was serving the drinks and I accidentally bumped into him.

He looked at me wide eyes and called me his 'mate'.

He was intoxicated I knew it but yet I let lust and greed take over me and I went into this room with him and let him have his way with me....

Oh no. What have I done?

Wait, why am I being scared about this? He is my mate. Isn't it normal for this to happen.

The internal battle with myself was cut short when Axel stretched beside me and rubbed his eyes while sitting up.

"Ugh, I have a bad headache." He said holding his head. He still didn't know I was sitting there beside him.

While he kept groaning, I took my time to admire his god like body. How could a man be so handsome?

From him silk blonde hair to his dark grey orbs. His well structured face and pointed nose, everything about him screamed perfection.

I was yet again cut from my train of thoughts when he suddenly snapped his head towards me.

"Alyssa? What the fuck are you doing in my bed and my room?!" He said, giving me a once over.

I immediately felt conscious and pulled the covers closer to my bare chest.

"I asked you a damned question!" He yelled again rising up to his feet. I shrieked at the tone of his voice and looked down at the bed.

"N... nothing. You...you brought me here." I stuttered timidly.

"And why would I do that?!" He barked yet again. Did he really not remember anything from last night?

I looked up to meet his scrutinizing gaze and shivered.

"Be... because I'm your mate." I squeaked but being the Alpha wolf he was, he definitely heard me.

He seemed to be hit by realization as he went silent for a while and then scrunched his eyebrows in confusion.

"This can't be." He said.

"The goddess must have made some kind of mistake in our pairing. You can't possibly be my mate." He bit out and I felt my chest tighten.

My mate didn't want me.

All my dreams and hopes of meeting the one that'll love me for infinity gone down the drain just like that.

"I'm going to reject you." He blurted.

"You're no better than the useless omegas out there." He continued and I tugged at my chest.

"I Axel Jameson Braun reject you Alyssa Megara Brown as my mate and Luna of this pack." He said and walked out.

I felt my entire world crumbling right there and then. I couldn't bear the pain anymore and I burst into fit of tears.

How could my mate reject me?

I understand that I'm a weakling no one in the pack associates with but I was still his mate. How could he do that?

My mind flooded with the memories of the past.

When I first lost my mother at the wolf clash ten years back when she was trying to save me to when my father died three years ago trying to save me from a fire.

I was the cause of my parents death. The reason why everyone hated me.

I was the Beta's daughter but now I was just the girl who helped around in the pack house.

Even the Alpha loathed me. I was the cause of his Beta's death after all. His son who just happened to be my mate also hated the mere sight of me.

We used to be very close friends but after what happened, he just distanced himself from me. Everyone did.

More tears flowed down my cheeks as I thought about my miserable life.

The only one I had was no one.

I was all alone in this cruel world. What was the point of living anyway.

I've only held on for the past three years because of my mate and my wolf who was yet to come.

But now my mate rejected me and if I eventually get my wolf in seven months time, she'll do just the same after all we didn't have a mate.

The mere thought of that digged daggers into my heart and made me cry more.

Who did I have I have in this world then?

I carefully climbed out of the bed and picked up my clothes which were all over the floor.

I winced at the pain I was feeling and more tears went down my eyes as memories of last night flooded my brain.

He looked at me so lovingly for the first time in three years. But all that was gone by the crack of dawn.

I put on the last of my clothing and sneaked out of the room silently praying to the moon goddess that no one would see me walking out of Axel's room.

I successfully reached my room and locked the door behind me before landing on my small bed.

I looked at the wall beside me, filled with photos of my parents.

My mom's pretty smile as my dad looked at her so affectionately.

Was I never going to have that too?

I sighed as I sat up on the bed.

I don't think I should be here anymore.

I had no purpose and no one here in this pack. My mate already rejected me. It would be for the best if I left.

Everyone would like that too.....

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hey lovelies

How did you like this first chap?

Pls let me know in the comments and also plsssss vote.

Thank you and I love you all😘💜