INFOOOOOOO

Alright everybody! Welcome, welcome! So this is one of the weirder AU's I've thought up and was like "Hey! What if I made it a book?" so yeah, here we are. A little info is that this is a Genshin Impact x Tokyo revengers AU, so it's kind of like a modern AU but not. None of the characters will have their visions, or gnosis. What they will still have access to is their weapons, but since it IS a gang kind of thing, the bows will be guns, and so will catalysts. claymores and swords will be shrunk down to knives and short swords, and polearms are quarter staffs or normal staffs.

Some more background! 

Yes there still will be archons and what nots. Each archon will be the leader of a division (E.g. Zhongli or Morax is the Liyue leader) and so on. All the divisions united make the Teyvat gang. They often work together and mingle to get the job done. They do not have a commander, but rather all the Archons lead the gangs together. They do help the police now and then (Think of them as Anti-hero's, meaning they will help do good, but they don't really have to do it morally or in a good way).

The fatui is still present and is a type of rival gang, where each "Harbinger" is basically a captain. Tartagila is more of a wild card, so even though he IS a harbinger, he will "accidently" slip some knowledge to Zhongli. Same thing with Wander and Nahida.

 YES I DO SHIP ZHONGLI AND TAR TAR SO THERE WILL BE SOME OF THAT. PERSONALLY THE IDEA THAT THEY ARE MARRIED AND TAKE CARE OF Y/N, XIAO, AND HU TAO AS THEIR KIDS:D

Nobody knows any of the identity's of the members of the Teyvat gang, so they all have "code names"

Unfortunately the photo thing isn't working so please look up the characters using this:

*(name of character)* Modern AU

This should give you an idea of what they will look like not in gang

When in gang uniform they will just wear what they do in the game.

IN THIS AU  T.R. CHARACTERS ARE IN HIGHSCHOOL

TEYVAT GANG"S MEMBERS AND GANGS ARE IN THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS!