Sumeru

Nahida! Or Rukkhadevata.

She is the archon of the Sumeru division. Outside she basically goes to school because she is still a kid.

Alhaitham! Or Grand Sage.

He is the second in command. Outside he works as a teacher of the local college.

Kaveh! Or the Architect!

He comes up with all the plans, and constructed the base for the gang. Outside he works as an architect.

Tighnari, and Collei! Or the Healers.

These two work together to make sure everyone is in top health and not sick. Outside Tighnari runs a clinic and Collei goes to high school.

Cyno! Or General Mahamatra.

He works as a peace keeper for the gang, meaning if there is a fight he will handle it and dole out punishments as needed. Outside, he works with the police department.

Candice, and Dehya! Or the Desert Dwellers.

These two are normal members, outside they help protect people with the cops/Cyno.

Layla! Or Sleepy Head.

She is a normal member, outside she attends the local college.

Nilou! Or The Dancer.

She is a normal member, outside she dances with Eula.

Dori! Or the Merchant.

She mostly stays back and help with buying and selling things, outside she goes to school with the other kids.

Faruzan! Or The Madam.

She is a normal member. Outside she teaches with Alhaitham.