Lastly!

You are Y/n, you are apart of the Liyue division, and your parents are Zhongli and Ajax. Xiao and Hu Tao are your siblings, but adoptive. You are Zhongli's biological daughter that he had with Guizhong before she died. 

You are just starting your first year of high school, and unfortunately aren't going to the same one as your friends or siblings.

You like your family use a staff to fight sometimes, you also know how to use a gun thanks to Ajax.

Your only friends are the ones in the gang. It's safe to say that the gang is protective over you for some reason (Which you don't know).

You like to read and draw, and play video games, other than that, make the character like you!

For my own sake, I'm going to name you guy's Olive, because I will mess up with y/n a lot and I want this to be a good story!

And lastly, There will be a few ships, some will be boy x boy or girl x girl. If you do not like who I ship with, then you can keep it to yourself. If you do not like the book, then don't read it.

Please just be nice! I'm always open to feedback(As long as you are not rude)

As for ships with you guys in them, those might unfold later on, but not for a bit.

Now then! Let's get this party started!!!

Please remember to vote and comment!

~Author