Liyue

Zhongli! Or Morax

The archon of the Liyue division. Outside he works at a museums in the fossil section.

Xiao and Hu Tao! Or the Troublesome Twins.

The two siblings are always near Zhongli, being his kids. When they are fighting, Xiao with knock them out/ kill them, and Hu Tao will leave coupons on their unconscious bodies. Outside, Xiao is apart of 6wirl, and Hu Tao works at a funeral parlor and will soon take it over, they both also go to high school.

Baizhu, and Qiqi! Or the Healer and Zombie.

The two of them are Liyue's healers, Qiqi doesn't like to fight so she will help her dad with treating people. Outside Baizhu runs a pharmacy, and Qiqi goes to school with Klee and the other kids.

Shenhe and Chongyun! Or the Exorcists.

These two are normal members. Outside, Chongyun goes to school and makes ghost hunting videos, while Shenhe works at a yoga studio.

Ningguang! Or Crystal.

She is the second in command. Outside she owns a jewelry store.

Keqing, and Yanfei! Or the Law.

They take care of all the legal messes of the gang. Outside Yanfei is studying to be a lawyer, and Keqing owns a real estate company.

Yelan! Or Sniper.

Like it says in her name, she is the sniper of this division. Outside she runs a cassino.

Yao Yao! Or Care bunny.

She helps Baizhu with the healing. Outside she goes to school and plays with her pet bunny Yuegui.

Beidou! Or Pirate.

She is a normal gang member. Outside she works on building boats.

Xaingling! Or The chef.

She is a normal gang member, but will always have food ready for when the others are hungry. Outside she owns a resturant.

Yun Jin and Xinyan! The dancer, and the rocker.

The two are normal members. Yun Jin is a performer and will often perform with Xinyan. Xinyan is an aspiring artist, they both also go to high school.

Ganyu! Or Cocogoat.

She is a normal gang member. Outside she runs a store that sells stuff that she ahs grown and made herself.

Xingqiu! Or bookworm.

He is a normal member. Outside he works at the local book shop, he also goes to high school.