Chapter Four: Protective Duo

(TW: Attempted SA. If you would like to skip it, please skip if you see this symbol. * )

Sofia stared down at her lit screen below her, the light shinned in the dark room as she watched Marie take all the credit, completely leaving Jordan in the dark. She looked over to see them also watching, a look of hatred and sadness in their eyes as they turned off the phone and threw it down on their bed, not even looking over at their roommate.

The girl felt guilty staring at their back. She didn't know how to make them feel better since they probably didn't like her at the moment either. Sofia turned her phone flash on and made her decision, quickly putting on her shoes. She was throwing her jacket on when she turned to see Jordan staring at her, being in their female form. "what are you doing?" they asked, sitting up.

"Trying to make you feel better." Sofia stated, grabbing her phone from her bed.

"And how are you going to do that?" Jordan replied, raising their brows in confusion.

Sofia turned and smiled at them, "I'm gonna beat the shit out of Marie."

Then she was out of the door, not even turning back when they screamed for her. Sofia walked down the halls towards the production area where she knew the filming set was. The girl wasted no time walking up to the person she was looking for and slapping her hard.

The slap echoed through the room as everything went quiet. People stopped and stared in shook as they watch Marie slowly looked up, also shocked by the girls actions. "What the hell Sofia?"

"Don't what the hell me, you know exactly why i did that." Sofia replied, pointing her finger at her. "You didn't do shit, yet you're rolling in all the fame, the fame you don't deserve. You ran Marie."

"Yeah because Jordan told-"

"Jordan saved you from Luke and this is how you repay them?" Sofia asked, getting in her face.

"Uh what is going on here?" Social media representative Jeff asked, crunching up to the two girls. "A little girl drama.. love it." he laughed.

Sofia turned and glared at him, "Did i say Jeff?"

"Well no but-"

"Then crutch back to wherever you came from because this does not involve you." Sofia replied, watching as he went pale.

"Oh, okay yeah cool, cool, cool, cool." He said, going back to where he was before.

Marie didn't say anything to her, she just stared at the ground. Sofia knew that she did enough damage, so she backed up. "You do anything to Jordan like that again and i'm knocking you on your ass Moreau."

When Sofia was walking back she was going towards Jordan who just missed everything. The girl said nothing as she grabbed their hand and led them back to the dorm.

------------------------------------------------

The next day was the day the school was hosting a memorial for Brink. Both Sofia and Jordan sat in their dorm, both of them didn't sleep after Sofia's little event with Marie last night, so both of them were eating popcorn while chatting. The girl was very happy that Jordan wasn't still mad at her, but in the end they weren't mad at her to begin with. They talked for hours when a movie played in the background, neither of them watched the movie though since they were both more focused on talking to one another.

Jordan explained their emotions to her as best as they could so that they didn't lash out again, but Sofia knew they didn't lash out... she lashed out.

Sofia apologized many times for that, when they talked since she didn't want their friendship to be ruined by a stupid argument. She also told them about Oliver while they were chatting, and how she's really happy being around him.