Chapter Five: The Time of Apologies and Redemption

Jordan paced the room as they waited for Sofia to wake up from her coma like sleep. The memorial for Brink was going to take place soon, but they didn't want to leave her, not now. Jordan walked over to her bed and stared down to make sure that she was still breathing, they've been doing that for the past four hours that the girls has been sleeping. They knew that she had to recharge, her entire body energy was drained at such a fast pace that they aren't even surprised that she is out for this long.

They sat back down and nervously tapped their legs up and down, their arms resting against them with their hand together as they stared at her from afar. Jordan thought for a moment putting their head in their hands until they got up and called the only person they could think to call. They grabbed Sofia's phone and unlocked it with her face, they scrolled until they found the number they were looking for. It rung and rung until the line clicked.

"Heyyyy." Emma started, sounding beth energetic.

"Hey this is Jordan." They stated, looking over at Sofia. "Uhh, can you come over to me and Sofia's room? It's an emergency." Jordan stated, pacing back and forth.

Emma was quiet for a moment, "What happened?"

"Sofia won't wake up.... she used all of her energy." Jordan explained.

The line clicked and Jordan stared in disbelief at the 'call ended' screen, until the door slammed open. Emma stood there in a sparkly pink dress, out of breath as she stared with wide eyes. "How long was she out?" she asked, running up to her friend on the bed.

"Uh, four hours?" They replied, starting to worry. "Is that bad?"

Emma sighed, "Not yet, the most she has been out is twenty."

"Twenty?!" Jordan exclaimed, looking at her with raised brows.

"Kidding.... now give me all the electronics you have." Emma stated, putting her phone and a few of Sofia's electronics close to the girl on the bed. "They have to be in a five feet proximity of her, the power will automatically get driven to her body through a cut in her body."

Jordan looked confused, "What, how come it didn't do that when she was fighting Luke?"

"Cause she could control it while conscious, but now that she's not.... you know what just watch." Emma said, pulling out a razor blade and slicing Sofia's hand making her hand glow a hint of purple. The lights around them flickered as Jordan watched their phone go from seventy percent to zero in seconds, the room went dark. The cut on her hand slowly stopped glowing, it took a second until Sofia shot up with bright, wide, purple eyes. "She's alive!"

Sofia groaned, grabbing her head. "How long was I out?"

"Four hours." Jordan replied, letting out a relieved sigh.

"Oh my I have to get ready!" Sofia explained, getting up and running around like crazy to get ready for the party. "Why didn't you wake me up sooner, gosh I have no time to get ready, and look at my hair! Oh god I look so bad."

Emma and Jordan watched as the girl ran around and mumbled like she was crazy. The girl grabbing her purple lush dress before walking out of the room.

  "Huh, that's fun." The blonde stated.

Jordan looked at Emma, "What is going on?"

"We may have given her a bit too much energy..... well." Emma tapped their shoulders. "Good luck."

"Wha-."

Emma ran out the door while Jordan just stood their alone, not knowing what just happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~