Chapter Eight: Remember

Sofia walked down the hallway with music blasting in her ears, she been trying her hardest to keep her emotions together after the encounter that she just had. Her head laid low as she walked, not trying to cause any sort of attention to be put on her, especially with the salty tears going down her face. Sofia's shoulder bumped into someone causing her to winch with pain, a small part of her collarbone ached from the contact. The girl looked down at her collarbone but she didn't see anything different so she just continued to walk without thinking anymore about it.

The door opened with a slight squeak as she entered her room, the lights weren't on but the sun was shinning through the windows. A beam of dust filled light lit the room as she closed the door and threw her bag onto the floor. Sofia changed into comfy clothes, the girl rolling her shoulder in discomfort as she pulled off her shirt. She stood in the mirror only wearing a bra as she stared at a part of her collarbone with a tilted head. "What is going on?" she asked, trying to press down but it only caused her to winch a bit as she pulled back confused when she felt a rough spot that wasn't her bone.

Sofia walked into the bathroom and grabbed one of her razors with a heavy sigh, taking in her hand and walking back to the mirror. She took in a deep breath before lightly cutting the area that hurt. The girl let out a soft groan as she sliced her own skin, but once it was done she pulled the skin a bit and saw something in her collarbone. "What the fuck?!" she muttered, running to grab tweezers before pulling the thin thing out. "WHAT THE FUCK!?" she yelled, dropping the tweezers and falling down to the crowd with confusion.

She backed up to her bed while holding onto her shoulder, not knowing how that thing got inside her. Sofia quickly grabbed the small thing, and bursted out the door. She ran over to Emma's room, bounding on the door as fast as she could. Emma opened with wide eyes, "Sofia?" the blonde then pulled her in, "You're not gonna believe what Marie--- wait your neck... you had one too."

"Wait Emma, where did Marie go? Did she have one too?" Sofia asked, noticing the blood on their mirror. "So she did."

Emma nodded, "Y- yeah she went to go find Cate and Andre."

Sofia looked back at Emma with a confused look before turning to the door, "I'll be right back."

She ran down the corridor until she reached the room she was looking for, yet the girl stopped when she noticed that the door was cracked open. Sofia peaked into the door just in time to see Cate grab Marie without her glove on. "I'm so sorry. I really wish it didn't have to be like this."

"It's you..." Marie said, before blacking out.

Sofia backed up slightly, trying to get away but her foot hit the door. It creaked making Cate look up with wide eyes. "Sof.."

Sofia wasted no time running down the hall away from the girl, she was just about to get away when she felt something wrap around her leg and pull her down to the ground. She let out a groan as her nose slammed down into the surface below, she went to turn around but everything went black.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Jordan sat against the wall next to Maverick, both of them taking sips from a bottle of alcohol as Jordan explained the situation with Sofia to the invisible boy. "I don't know... I mean, she just seemed so fucking freaked out when she woke up with me looking like this." they chuckled, pointing at their female state. "Like this." Jordan took a deep breath, while looking up at the ceiling. "Jenny Boccabella was my first girlfriend in the sixth grade, and she always wanted me to just be a guy.... so I changed for her."

"Did you ask is Sofia was freaked out?" Maverick asked, turning to look at them. "She might not give a shit."

Jordan laughed, "I mean, I... no. I just assumed that that's what she'd want."