Chapter Seven: Missing Memories

Sofia awkwardly stared at Jordan as they continued to sleep, the girl was too scared to move and wake them. She tried her hardest to remember anything that she could about last night but nothing resurfaced from her brain, it was like the events of last night were erased from her memory. Sofia wanted to stay like this for awhile, yes she didn't know what happened but for some reason she knew that some kind of confession must have sparked between the two.

The girl had feelings for Jordan buried down in her heart, but she couldn't deny them any longer. Jordan was always there for her when she needed them, and they always respected her for all of the rules she made about their room. Sofia thought Jordan was kind, funny, loyal and just down right perfect... so she had no regrets about being in the position. She could just only hope that Jordan also felt that way.

The door slammed open as both Andre and Cate looked in, "Oh shit!" Andre screamed, before backing up. "Sorry, I just thought- it's just that- right on, I just thought."

"We're just leaving, we're just leaving!" Cate exclaimed, before slamming the door closed.

Jordan sat up, looking at Sofia with wide eyes when they realized they were both naked and in a bed together. "Uh...Hey." they said awkwardly, before turning away.

"Hey." Sofia replied, turning to find her own clothes. "I'm just gonna."

"Yeah, yeah." They responded, doing the same thing.

The two of them started finding clothes and handing them to each other until they were mostly dressed, Sofia pulled the shirt over herself before turning to them. "Listen I don't know if this is rude to say, but I don't really remember anything from last night."

"Oh thank god!" Jordan exclaimed with a nervous laugh. "I'm the same way."

Sofia was confused for a moment before she cleared her throat, "Did we?"

Jordan was in the middle of putting their shirt on when they smirked at her. Sofia just smirked back before pointing at the door, "I should go."

"Y-yeah... talk later?" Jordan asked, picking up their shoes.

Sofia nodded with a smile before looking at the ground, "I'll be there." she tried to joke but it just made it more awkward, "Sorry, uh yes later." she stated, before walking out. "Bye."

Jordan smiled at her, "Bye."

As Sofia walked down the hall she held onto her head tight, she had no idea why her head was pounding so hard. She didn't drink last night? No way she would break her own life filled promise! Sofia let out a sigh before pulling out her phone from her jacket pocket, she got lucky it was still there even after being thrown across the room. She looked down at the phone and noticed that she was tagged in multiple posts on Tiktok, once she clicked on it the first video to pop up was one of the party last night.

Music was loud and kids were partying as the camera panned around the room, it looked like everyone was there. The camera then landed on Jordan and Sofia, the two of them were in the crowd making out. Jordan was in their female form at the time of the video as well, Sofia noticed the way that their hands were placed on her ass, both of them swaying to the music until they moved towards a couch.

Sofia watched them in the background of the video as Jordan switched to male form just as they fell down to the couch, Sofia from last night basically straddled them before the camera pulled away to a very massive and naked Emma. "Why was everyone naked?" Sofia muttered as she headed down the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jordan walked down the stairs into the living room where a very drunk Andre and Cate sat, yet they didn't pay anything attention to the two. Their mind was trying to remember last night, they wanted to remember that night so bad. Jordan was quite confused how the two ended up sleeping together, but at the same time they so badly wanted to remember them sleeping together.