Chapter 1- 4/23/15

I'm your typical girl. I'm 5'6". I have dirty blonde hair and green eyes to match my brother's.

My brother has graduated school this year. He's 19, I'm 17, going on 18. I don't really know what else to say, I have a horse. He's my whole life.

I also have a few rabbits, they're my life to. I'm not really a girly girl, but I'm not a hick. I just really don't give a fuck about anything.

I'm good in school. I'm a geek as you would say. I get straight A's and actually like school.

I'm not that popular in my school but, well lots of people know me. I'm generally a happy person. Yeah, I'm a happy person.

I'm pretty outgoing as well, my favorite color is blue. Like a vibrant blue. Oh and one other thing, well I have a girlfriend.

"Hey babe." She says.

I smile and kiss her on the cheek. "Hey Delilah what's up?"

"Not much buttercup." I stick my tongue out at her and lay down on my bed. She comes over to me and straddles my waist making me laugh. I giggle and bring my hand up to her face so I can kiss her.

I kiss her soft lips and then being me, I smack her ass. She grabs my wrists and then holds my wrists above my head, so they are on the bed and I can't move them.

She bends down to my ear and starts singing to me. "Let's talk about sex baby lets talk about you and me," she started to grind against me, making my bottom half uncomfortable.

A moan escapes my lips and she looked at me pleased that she could get it out of me. She smirked and kisses my neck, kissing to my collar bone.

I moan again and the door swings open. Delilah doesn't let go of me she just turns her head so she could see who was there.

"Logan fuck off!" Yes, Logan was my brother. He was also my best friend though.

"Hey get off my sister!" He yells.

I look at him and smile and then bend up to kiss Delilah again until I finally got out of her grip. I get up from the bed and walked to my mirror.

"Nice hair babe." Delilah says. I smile and fix my hair because she made it a mess.

"Oh, Bryce is coming over in a few minutes." Logan says. He leaves it at that and leaves my room.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I yell.

Bryce was really fun to talk to but he can be annoying. "Babe lets go do something, let's go to the mall. I got my money yesterday." I say.

Delilah smiles and we get up so we could get ready. I get into the bathroom and close the shower curtain, then turn on the water to let it get hot.

I start to strip, first I take off my white shirt. Not wearing a bra I don't have to worry about that. Then I take off my blue, plaid boxers.

I feel the water and then move the shower curtain to get in. The warmth of the water rushes over me, it feels really good.

I feel a cold air hit my back and can hear the presence of another person. "Uh-oh. I'm gonna get killed!" I say.

Delilah wraps her arms around me and rests her head on my shoulder. She kisses my bare shoulder. She kisses me, all the way until she gets down to the end of my shoulder, where it's going to my arm.

She slightly sucks on the spot, teasing me but not hard enough to give me a hickey.

"Stop it babe. We can't be in here forever." I say giggling.