Chapter 5- Adventure

"Hey!" Mikey says pulling me into a warm hug. I close the door and he follows me up to my room after waving to my siblings.

"Why did you want me to come over?" He asks.

"I don't know. I was bored and we should get to know each other better." Michael nods.

This is awkward. "So what's your favorite band?" He asks.

"Probably Nirvana. Or Red Hot Chili Peppers. Or Sublime. No. Blink 182." I say.

"Really? Same here." I smiled.

"By the way, Mae. I know you weren't actually at your Aunt's today." Shit.

"I uh-"

"No it's cool. I get it. It's non of my business to know." I smile and look at the time. Wow that doctors appointment took awhile.

I grab my vape and take a hit on it. "Wanna try?" I ask. "It's just as if you were smoking a cigarette." He nods and takes a hit. Coughing up a lung.

I giggle and take a mouth hit and make some o's. I love doing this. It just relaxes me.

Terren walks into my room and I give him a hit. "What do you want for dinner?" He asks. I look at Mikey.

"Spaghetti?" I ask. The boys nod their heads and Terren walks out the door.

"Wanna play Playstation?" I ask.

"Yes!" Mikey yells. I giggle and turn on the Playstation.

"What you wanna play? I got Grand Theft Auto?"  I say. Mikey starts nodding his head and I grab the two remote controllers.

I throw them to him and turn the play station on, then put the game in. "Mind if I get comfortable?" I ask.

He shakes his head and I plug in my phone to the docking station. Nothing wrong with blasting music and GTA.

I turn on a 90's station and Red Hot Chili Peppers comes on. "Scar Tissue that I wished you saw," I sing.

I giggle and decide to change into shorts. I slip off my skinny jeans and grab a pair of compression shorts and then take off my sweatshirt.

I can tell Mikey is trying not to look. I take a hit if my vape and lay on my bed.

I'm first player of course so he takes the second controller and I hit okay and multiplayer. "You know how to play?" I ask. Michael nods and I start strutting around town.

I go into a strip club and get a lap dance. Since the features are very clear I giggle. "What's so funny about a lap dance? I mean, I could give you one," Michael states.

"I would like to see you try, Loverboy."

Michael hops up and I sit so my feet dangle off the side. He sits in my lap and starts wiggling his butt around.

"Wow. I have a boner already," I say pretty monotoned.

"Luke loves my lap dances," he says.

I giggle and keep playing the game. After a few minutes Terren calls us down to dinner.

Spaghetti sauce, garlic bread, he even got out some wine for us. "Thank you baby," I say kissing his head. Terren is my little chef.

I get a small plate and Michael looks at me funny. "You know you're not fat right?"

"Oh I know. I'm a stick actually, I just have some stomach issues and have to watch what I eat so I don't upset it." Michael nods and gets a lot of food.