Chapter 6- Breakdown

"Wake up!" Logan yells. I jump off Michael with the sheets around me and fall off the bed.

"Fuckin' A, Logan!" Michael looks at me on the floor and I laugh. Logan closes the door and I get up with the sheet around my chest.

We may have gotten naked again. I get into bed and grab my underwear and bra off the floor. Michael gets out of the bed and goes to the bathroom. I snap my bra on and quickly go to my dresser to find some shorts and a shirt.

I just grab some booty shorts that are made for sleeping in and I grab my white Sublime shirt. I hear the toilet flush and Michael walks back into the room and smirks at me while running his hand through his hair and pointing at mine.

"You might want to fix that," he states the obvious and I walk to my bathroom. Its really nice having your own bathroom connected to your room.

My hair is all over the place, I grab the brush and run it through my hair. My hair is delicate, and well its not that thick. I look at myself in the mirror and throw my hair back into a bun. I smile at myself, turning on my heel and walking back into my room.

"Lets go," I say as I start heading to the stairs. I step down the first stair and collapse. Michael runs up behind me and grabs my arms pulling me up to him.

"Are you alright?" He asks, I can hear the frantic in his voice. I nod and he looks at me like I'm crazy.

"Let go of me Michael," he lets go of my arms and I lay down on the stairs. Looking at me he raises an eyebrow, the one with the piercing on it.  "Just a little sore from last night."

He lets out a really cute laugh and i spring up from the stairs like a frog who's trying to get to the next lily pad. I make my way down the stairs and see Logan eating cereal.

Logan looks at me and smirks. I pull a middle finger up at him and he shakes his head, and starts eating his cereal again. I open the fridge and stand there for a few minutes. Yes, a few minutes.

It starts beeping at me so I finally close the door. I turn on my heel and go to the cupboard looking at the cereal. "What kind you want Mikey?" I ask.

"What kind you got?" his thick Australian accent filling my ears.

"Fruity Pebbles," I pull them out as I say them. "Coco Puffs, Frosted Flakes, Lucky Charms."

"I'll have some Coco Puffs," I nod and grab them out of the cupboard. Michael sits down on the bench by the counter and I put the Coco Puffs by him. I stand on my tip toes to grab a bowl, and then open the fridge, yet again, to grab the milk.

He pours himself a bowl, "Uhm, can I have a spoon?"

"No Michael, you have to eat with a knife," I smile at him cheekily and hand him a spoon.

"Please eat something," my mom says as she puts her hand on my shoulder and kisses my head. I sigh and open the bagel package.

"Want one?" I say giving Michael glance.

"Nah, I'm good. Thanks though." I nod and put the bagel in the toaster oven after I use a butter knife to cut it open.

"So what part of Australia are you from?" I ask while propping my elbows up on the counter.

"I'm pretty sure you've asked this, but Sydney." I make an O shape with my mouth. Stupid bad memory.

I grab a paper towel and put it on the counter then grab the cream cheese out of the fridge. I finish making my bagel and eat one side of it and give the rest to Logan.

"Clean up your mess! I love you bye!" My mom rushes out the door and shuts it behind her.

"Okay then," Terren starts making his own bagel while brushing his hair out of his eyes.