Strategy X

We open to a football game. First we see some cheerleaders that are from Bayville, then the football players getting ready to hike the ball.

Football player: Blue 22. Blue 22. Hut! Hut

Number 11, Duncan, scores a touch down for Bayville and landing on his back, clutching the football. Jean comes over, leans down and takes some pictures of him.

Duncan: Hey, Jean. Is that one for the yearbook

Jean: No. This is for my personal collection.

Scott is in the bleachers watching them walk from the field.

Announcer: A touchdown by Duncan Matthews!

Meanwhile, Toad is underneath the bleachers, picking pockets. Three of the Bayville players notice.

Number 77: Tolensky's at it again.

Bayville player : Oh man. It's unbelievable.

Duncan: Someone should teach him a lesson. Hey, coach, can we be excused a minute?

Coach looks up and sees Bayville is winning by a lot.

Coach: Yeah, sure, just hurry back.

They head towards the bleachers, Duncan leading.
Back to Scott who is playing with some money. The quarter slips through his fingers.

Scott: Oh, man, my cash. Hey, check it, looks like someone's taking up a collection.

Paul: Woah, think we should we call the cops?

Scott: Keep that option open.

Underneath the bleachers. Toad reaches up and steals another wallet.

Toad: Got another one. Heh heh. Woooaaaw!

One of the football players yanks him down to the ground causing him to fall into the mud, while some money falls around him.

Duncan: Well, if it isn't Toady Tolensky picking up a little spare change.

Toad: Uh... heh heh, Duncan, I can explain...

Duncan: Shut up, frog face!

Duncan slams him into the bleachers.

Football player: Let's crush him, Dunk!

Scott: Let's not, "Dunk". Just chill. The wallets are still there. Let's have him give back the cash, no harm done.

Toad nods, holds up a handful of money.

Toad: Yeah. Yeah. Here's the money.

Duncan: What do you care about this scuzzo, Summers?

Scott: Not much. But I'm not crazy about three against one, either. Let's settle this peacefully.

Duncan: I think me and my buds are going to squash this slimeball. Howlett isn't here to save you this time. So you and your stupid sunglasses at night can just bail.

Duncan throws Toad down and stamps his foot in front of Toad's face, splattering him with mud.

Scott: I said, "Stop it"!

Scott runs at Duncan and throws him into the other two, causing them all to fall. The other football players start to help Duncan up then notice that Toad is taking advantage of the distraction. They drop Duncan back in the mud and run after Toad. Now the only two left are Scott and Duncan.

Duncan: Big mistake, Summers!

They start to fight. Duncan is bigger, but Scott seems to be doing OK until Jean shows up.